Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Revenge (ABC)

Revenge (ABC)

Official Description courtesy of Inside TV on EW -

“REVENGE”

Wealth, beauty and status define the people in this town, but one woman is willing to destroy everyone for the sake of revenge.

Emily Thorne (Emily Van Camp) is new to the Hamptons. She’s met some of her wealthy neighbors, has made a few new friends and seemingly blends into the town. But something is a little odd about a young girl living in a wealthy town all on her own, and the truth is that Emily isn’t exactly new to the neighborhood. In fact, this was once her old neighborhood, until something bad happened that ruined her family and their reputation. Now Emily is back, and she’s returned to right some of those wrongs in the best way she knows how – with a vengeance.

“Revenge” stars Madeleine Stowe (“We Were Soldiers,” “The Last of the Mohicans”) as Victoria Grayson, Emily Van Camp (“Brothers & Sisters,” “Everwood”) as Emily Thorne, Gabriel Mann (“The Bourne Identity”) as Nolan Ross, Henry Czerny (“Mission: Impossible,” “Clear and Present Danger”) as Conrad Grayson, Ashley Madekwe (“Secret Diary of a Call Girl”) as Ashley Davenport, Nick Wechsler (“Roswell”) as Jack Porter, Josh Bowman (“Prowl”) as Daniel Grayson, Christa B. Allen (“13 Going on 30”) as Charlotte Grayson and Connor Paolo (“Gossip Girl”) as Declan Porter.

“Revenge” is written and executive-produced by Mike Kelley (“Swingtown”), along with executive producers Marty Bowen and Wyck Godfrey (“Twilight”). The pilot is directed and executive-produced by Phillip Noyce (“Salt”). “Revenge” is produced by ABC Studios.

Airs Wednesday nights at 10 P.M. EST.

The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar
    The pilot is available to screen early! I don't know for how long though since it's part of an Amazon promotion.

http://abc.go.com/watch/revenge-screening

And here's the code:

MN3JozZrq

If you DO see the pilot, talk about it here

It says invalid code. Does that mean it's no longer available? or how do you get a passcode?

Stranger Than Reality! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    The code is fine...it told me it succeeded but, the video itself is not playing for me. It's not buffering or anything.

It's working now. Thanks Craig!

darkphoenix, it took a while for it to load up for me. I just left it loading and when I came back it was playing.

Wow I was really impressed by it! Wasn't really planning on watching this at all.
    So many familiar WB/CW faces as well! Riley from BTVS plays the main girls father, Erik from Gossip Girl is not so rich anymore, And of course the girl from Everwood The guy Ben (with the doggy AWWWWWWWW) looked a lot like Jared Padalecki in his House Of Wax days, that was so weird!

Anyway I'll definitely tune in. Love a good mystery.

The series premiere comes on tonight!

I really loved it so I'm watching again. YAY Hope it does well!

This was a pretty good start; I liked the premise & the pilot. I got confused with the characters because they all looked a bit similar to me but I think I got a grip on them now.
    I’ll be tuning in next week for sure. I kinda liked that they told me the end result, now we follow how she’s toppling each one down.

I was hesitant to try this show because ABC likes to cancel everything, but the lead actress made it impossible for me not to. She is unbelievably hot! The pilot was good and I will definitely keep watching.

I wasn't following some of the flashbacks, so could someone help me out? Was it explained why her dad was framed? And how?

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Quote Originally Posted by LuthorKent90 View Post
    Wow I was really impressed by it! Wasn't really planning on watching this at all.
    So many familiar WB/CW faces as well! Riley from BTVS plays the main girls father, Erik from Gossip Girl is not so rich anymore, And of course the girl from Everwood The guy Ben (with the doggy AWWWWWWWW) looked a lot like Jared Padalecki in his House Of Wax days, that was so weird!

Anyway I'll definitely tune in. Love a good mystery.
    That guy did look a lot like Jared from his younger days. It makes me wish Jared would go back to his old haircut.
    Last edited by Dexter; 09-22-2011 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I’m really getting into this show.
    This show could be ABC’s dark horse; I just wish it wasn’t at 10:00pm. I get a little cranky if I don’t get my 8 hrs of shut-eye.

Emily is very calculated as she plays each person, and then…she tosses them to the curb.
    Love it…if I had to do that…I think I would’ve wet my pants by now.
    It’s very hard to be premeditated without your body language giving you away.
    I hope this show doesn’t run out of steam cuz it's very good.
    Last edited by Saber; 09-29-2011 at 04:21 PM.

This show is really good! I loved the last episode.

So with that last scene, I am guessing Emily will help them out whether if the dad is dead or help pay the medical bills if he is alive which will eventually lead to the guy finding out she is Amanda which will lead to the first scene of the series where he kills the Grayson's son.

The lead actress is dating Joseph Morgan by the way.

Watched the second episode, it didn't disappoint! I'm really enjoying Jack and his family's scenes as well!(NO idea why I called him Ben )
    Why is Nolan trying to play matchmaker with Amanda and Jack? -shifty-

You're falling for the trap, poor innocent Daniel. Conrad and his little hussy need to get off my screen. I pray there are no more love scenes with the two. *barf*

Emily is playing this character so well! That ending scene of her alone on her birthday was so sad =(

I didn't like how they changed the original dad from the pilot I saw online, but now I know it was the actor who wanted to leave the show. -For those of you who didn't know, Marc Blucas AKA Riley from BTVS played her father in the original pilot.
    Last edited by LuthorKent90; 09-30-2011 at 12:57 AM.

Revenge (ABC)

I looked throughout the forum and couldn't believe that there wasn't a thread about this show already.

If you haven't seen it yet tune in on Wednesday nights. A fantastic plot, fantastic writing, and fantastic actors make this my new favorite show.

Taken from Wikipedia: Revenge is an adaptation of the Alexandre Dumas novel The count of Monte Cristo. Emily Thorne , whose real name is Amanda Clarke, moves back to The Hamptons to take revenge on the people who caused the death of her father David and destroyed her family. When she was a little girl, Amanda's father was arrested on terrorism charges and tried for treason; and her life was destroyed. She ended up in juvenile detention and on her 18th birthday inherited the wealth of the company her father invested in. She changed her name to Emily Thorne and decides to take revenge on the people responsible.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast