X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Zap2It:

Once Upon a Time : Desperate Souls

S01, E08 (First Aired: January 8, 2012)
    Emma runs for public office leading Regina and Mr. Gold to indulge in dirty politics; Rumplestiltskin searches for a power source to help his son avoid war.

Once Upon a Time : True North

S01, E09 (First Aired: January 15, 2012)
    Emma tries to save two children from the foster system by finding their birth father; the Evil Queen has Hansel and Gretel steal an artifact from a blind witch.

Dunno how accurate they are but it's interesting nonetheless. Power source? Rumple's son? Hmmm. Nice to see Hansel and Gretel being linked to someone other than Rumple for a change. Though I wouldn't be surprised if he still does get involved somehow (I hope that doesn't happen though).
    Last edited by Exedore; 12-10-2011, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Is Rumple's son going to be a Fairytale character that we heard of?

Comment

I saw Brad Dourif (Wormtongue in Lord of the Rings) listed for Desperate Souls! He's a good actor! He's really good at being creepy! I wonder who he's playing.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised If Brad Dourif Is Rumpy's son.For Buffy fans Emma Caulfield IS playing the Blind witch In Episode 9.

The sneak peaks for episode 7 certainly hint at Henry being conceived during a one night night.I have suspecion sooner or later we will find out there was more that lead to Emma giving up Henry.
          Episode 4 certenly hinted to me Emma may have been convinced by others to give up Henry when she had him.

One of bigger questions Is why the evil queen hates Snow White for ruining her life.Based on latest videos I go back to her blaming Snow White for Snow White's father's death.The video certeinly hints at The Huntsman being used by the queen to kill Snow White because of revenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore

Dunno how accurate they are but it's interesting nonetheless. Power source? Rumple's son? Hmmm.
            The previews for the upcoming episodes seem to suggest the spoilers are accurate of Rumple using a strong power sorce. His choice to use magic probably backfires on Rumple and cost his son his life or sending his son away (real world?). Thus why Rumple enjoys watching others making the wrong choice because he made the wrong choice earlier. To his insane mind it justifes his earlier actions of what he did to his son.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Robbins
            I wouldn't be surprised If Brad Dourif Is Rumpy's son.
            I think he might be playing Rumple's son too. I agree really good actor.
            Last edited by Clois/is/hot; 12-12-2011, 12:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Apparently Amy Acker has been spotted on the Once Upon a Time set. So yeah, another Buffy/Angel alum

Comment

^^^Yes your spies were right! Amy is going to be on Once as Grumpy/Leroy's love interest. I'm so happy she is coming on the show!
                I hope she is in more than one episode.http://www.tvline.com/2011/12/once-u...ime-amy-acker/
                Amy Acker, who had roles on both Joss Whedon’s Angel and Dollhouse, will visit ABC’s fantastical freshman drama as a romantic interest for both Grumpy (of the Seven Dwarves) and his surly Storybrooke counterpart, Leroy, in a late winter episode that delves into the grouch’s backstory.
                Looks like we'll get a whole back story on Grumpy like we did with Jiminy. Cool.
                Last edited by Clois/is/hot; 12-17-2011, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Miray
                  I saw Brad Dourif (Wormtongue in Lord of the Rings) listed for Desperate Souls! He's a good actor! He's really good at being creepy! I wonder who he's playing.
                  hes been doing a lot of TV. He was also Chucky in Childs Play. Perhaps he will play the mad hatter.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Clois/is/hot
                  ^^^Yes your spies were right! Amy is going to be on Once as Grumpy/Leroy's love interest. I'm so happy she is coming on the show!
                  I hope she is in more than one episode.http://www.tvline.com/2011/12/once-u...ime-amy-acker/ Looks like we'll get a whole back story on Grumpy like we did with Jiminy. Cool.
                  i just read that and i would have never guessed any love interest would be connected to grumpy. lol
                  Last edited by superhippie2000; 12-17-2011, 02:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Very happy to see that Amy Acker Is going to be on Once Upon a Time.Intresting she IS also making an appearance on Grimm.Kinda Nice to see Amy showing up on show I already watch.

Comment

LOL a love interest and backstory for Grumpy of all people.

Anyway, Episode 10 description from Zap2It:

Once Upon a Time : 7:15 A.M.

S01, E10 (First Aired: January 22, 2012)
                      David and Mary Margaret continue to struggle with their feelings; a mysterious stranger in town makes Regina and Emma suspicious; Prince Charming's wedding approaches.

All Upcoming Times for 7:15 A.M.

We're sorry, there are no national broadcasts of this TV show in the next two weeks.

Cast

Ginnifer Goodwin
                      Jennifer Morrison
                      Robert Carlyle
                      Lana Parrilla
                      Jared Gilmore
                      Josh Dallas
                      Raphael Sbarge

Lee Arenberg
                      Anastasia Griffith
                      Alan Dale
                      Kwesi Ameyaw
                      Eion Bailey
                      Jonathan Holmes
                      Michasha Armstrong
                      Geoff Gustafson
                      David Paul Grove
                      Gabe Khouth
                      Faustino Di Bauda
                      Jeff Kaiser
                      Michael Coleman
                      Mig Macario

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/once...EP014194780010

Comment

^^^ Yeah! It sounds like we are going to find out why Prince Charming didn't marry Midas' daughter.

Comment

I am more interested in the meaning of the episode title.

Comment

Originally posted by Miray
                            This guy has played little nasty creepy geeks ever since "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" in 1975, I hope he does the same on OUAT.

----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Robbins
                            I wouldn't be surprised If Brad Dourif Is Rumpy's son.
                            Although, he is 12 years older than the dude playing Rumple..............maybe he will be Rumple's Dad?????
                            Last edited by jpfort1957; 12-22-2011, 08:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Interesting that the dwarfs are so...tall.

Comment

^^^Were they this tall in the pilot in Fairytale land?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎