Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time "Pilot" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im watching disney channel and they had this little thing about the show. So this is pretty much a disney crossover sort of show? still cool cause i love disney stuff.

4 days 23 hours 36 minutes

Comment

The premiere is getting closer! I'm so tempted to watch the first 9 minutes, but I think I'm going to wait and just watch it Sunday.

Comment

same here. wanted to watch the first minutes then was like ummm maybe ill just wait a couple days that way im not bored watching the same 10 minutes soon after.

Comment

I think I'm also going to wait to watch the whole thing, I'll get annoyed if I watch the first 9 minutes and then I'll forget what happened or I'll want to see more right away.

Comment

3 days!

I watched the first 9 minutes and one of the scenes had been previously released as a sneak peek, so it wasn't something I hadn't seen before, so no biggie. But, in those first 9 minutes, I got the feeling that I was really going to love Emma, so that was exciting

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            Im watching disney channel and they had this little thing about the show. So this is pretty much a disney crossover sort of show? still cool cause i love disney stuff.
            I wondered if Disney was doing their own promotion for the show! Question answered.

From what I understand, Disney is involved with the show, allowing them to use characters and whatnot. They also own ABC, so I'm guessing they want everything about Once Upon A Time to succeed.
            Last edited by savingpeoplething; 10-20-2011, 05:14 AM.

Comment

I think Disney owns everything lol.

I knew they were going to have disney esque type characters but didnt realize they were going to be doing actual disney characters. they showed jiminey cricket and the 7 dwarves and im like wow they are really doing actual disney characters. i guess if the show ever has a mermiad we know who she will be lol. think its makes me more intrested. will be like the movie Enchanted just without the little kid cornyness too it. More Disney for adults like those SyFy mini series taking kids movies and twisiting them around.

Comment

Two of the actresses said in the interviews that we did that they'd love to see Ariel. lol

Comment

I hope that the pilot being posted online early (see here won't kill the excitement of the forum countdown.

If I can make it, since I'll be on the East Coast, assuming I have internet, I'll be in for the live thread.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                    Two of the actresses said in the interviews that we did that they'd love to see Ariel. lol
                    shed actually fit in well with the tone. sure she wont be all bright and cheerful but the tone of the series can handle a mermiad. if they add too many characters tho they would need a bigger town lol.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                    I hope that the pilot being posted online early (see here won't kill the excitement of the forum countdown.

If I can make it, since I'll be on the East Coast, assuming I have internet, I'll be in for the live thread.

ill probably watch agian too just cause i really liked it. plus i want to see it on a bigger screen with better sound and check out anything i may have missed when it comes to easter eggs.
                    Last edited by superhippie2000; 10-20-2011, 05:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Only 4 hours and 26 minutes until no more happy endings!

Comment

4 hours 1 minutes

Comment

55 minutes left!

Comment

34 minutes.

Wonder if there will be any changes from the sneak preview.

I hope the show does well cause id hate it to be one of those great shows that gets cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                              34 minutes.

Wonder if there will be any changes from the sneak preview.

I hope the show does well cause id hate it to be one of those great shows that gets cancelled.
                              I agree -- really want this show to be good and to succeed. 9 minutes to go.

Comment

I already watched the pilot on IMDB, but watching it on my TV in HD with 5.1 right now is SO much better

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎