No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Disturbing Behavior?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really good episode! Gave it an 8.

So far I'm really enjoying the character of Rebecca. I loved her comment about females dressing like prostitutes now.

Loved all of Damon's lines this episode!!

I liked that Ben couldn't be compelled. Makes him a better human opponent.

Best part of the episode was the Damon/Caroline fight! LOVED it!

Didn't like that Damon killed Alaric...not surprised, but I didn't think it was necessary. But I think he was upset about the situation he was in, having to be the "good" brother now.

Elena...what is up with you giggling with the vamp that killed your brother? You going to start making out with Klaus next? And quit trying to make Damon Stefan...he's not.

Sad to see Gloria die. I had hoped she would stay around longer.

Loved the talk between Elena and Caroline at the end.

Seriously Stefan! You should of listened to Katherine. Did you think you could control Rebecca? Both Katherine and Klaus warned you about her. Ugh!

Liked Alaric joining the council. It probably is a good idea to give the town vervain.

What I really didn't like about this episode was all these characters and many different storylines getting thrown at me at once. It's hard to really enjoy it when you can't keep up. Maybe just too much going on. There are just a lot of old and new characters competing with each other.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Kumonga
    Damon is a serious loose cannon and his first reaction to anything he finds even vaguely threatening is "KILL IT!" or some variation thereof. Most of his good deeds over late season 1 onward have been for selfish reasons. Damon has never honestly repented or tried to better himself like Stefan who was tempted by what was basically TVD‘s version to Lucifer to revert to a time in his life he actively resents, the fact is that Damon’s goals have been aligned with that of the heroes for most of the run of the show and he only reigned himself in to avoid conflict with Stefan and to quote the man himself that doesn’t make him good or want to adopt a puppy. It makes him ruthlessly pragmatic and manipulative. The only ones he truly seems to love and care about are Stefan and Elena, and I'm starting to wonder if Damon's love for Elena is some creepy, Pseudo-Oedipal feelings of vestigial longing for Katherine.

I think that maybe Damon’s attraction to Elena might be because she’s the person he wishes Katherine had been, the woman Katherine pretended to be when she seduced him and turned him into something he secretly despises. He’s projecting his idealized Katherine onto Elena in some twisted and futile hope of undoing the past century. If he is, then he’s not in live with Elena, but at her in some unconscious attempt to fix his messed up life.

As for The Council wanting to fortify Mystic Falls against vampires…good. Considering all the death and destruction vampires reigned down on the town it’s about damn time that the Council got off their fat, rich butts and started taking steps to protecting the citizenry from them.
    I agree!
    Last edited by Sugar; 10-12-2011, 10:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

This episode had really good ratings...2.63

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡