Sarahs Handler to be Played by....

Tim DeKay. He is on White Collar with Matt Bomer who was in early seasons of Chuck as Bryce Larkin.

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Yeah, if they don't make a Bryce Larkin reference or joke I will be very disappointed. (actually, I'm secretly hoping that Tim will bring Bomer along with him for a cameo or flashback or something... )

that would be awesome. id think that bryce and Chuck would have been at college still when sarah needed a handler. maybe. still can get some of bryce just starting or something.

they are getting a lot of good guest stars this season it seems. if only they can get Tom Welling then they would have another "Superman" on the show lol.

Quote Originally Posted by superhippie2000 View Post
    id think that bryce and Chuck would have been at college still when sarah needed a handler.

if only they can get Tom Welling then they would have another "Superman" on the show
    Or perhaps we could have a scene where the handler was introducing her to the new recruit and it's Bryce and she says something like she'd never work with him or something. Yeah, just a cute little scene. At this point though I'd be happy with even a mention of Bryce. In fact, I'll be disappointed if we don't get it.

And Welling on Chuck would be very cool. We know that Zachary Levi and Jared Padalecki are friends so he could connect with Welling through Jared (since Tom and Jared are buds) and get him on that way. And hey, they already had 'Lana' on so...

Ya that could be good It will be nice if Bryce was atleast mentioned or comes back in some way before the end of the series. I mean he was the one who started Chuck in becoming a spy.

Isnt Justin hartley going to be on this season? they need a Smallville reunion episode lol.

Quote Originally Posted by superhippie2000 View Post
    It will be nice if Bryce was atleast mentioned or comes back in some way before the end of the series. I mean he was the one who started Chuck in becoming a spy.

Isnt Justin hartley going to be on this season? they need a Smallville reunion episode
    And yeah, at least a mention (they did it back in Season 3 so it can be done) would be nice. Full circle, as it were.

And yeah, Justin is supposed to be guesting later on. He should totally bring Welling with him. I would crack up if they did!