No announcement yet.

#3.3 "Asian F"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #3.3 "Asian F"

Count down to this episode's airing, talk about it LIVE while it airs, and then let this be the episode discussion thread!
    10 - Gleeful
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Episode F.
    0%

I want it to come out allready !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh my God I cannot stand William. Kicking everyone out of Glee club.

Comment

I'm not sure what just happened.... I'll have to watch it again.... Stay tuned for my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
          Oh my God I cannot stand William. Kicking everyone out of Glee club.
          Huh I totally support him there... she was totally out of line, blaming her dancing problems on Will and Rachel... uncalled for...

Comment

Ugh now they are changing the origin story of Emmas OCD?! Seriously Glee, What the Hell?! Consistant Much?

The only thing I liked about this episode was Mike Changs storyline. I thought it was incredibly touching. I especially loved the scene between him and his mom where they both opened up. Very sweet stuff!

And I really enjoyed the last song. It always reminds me of Smallville. Ah the nostalgia

Comment

It was nice to see Mike getting fleshed out...

Comment

While I will not go so far as saying this is "the greatest ep. of Glee ever!" I will say it is one of the best I totally agree with Will kicking people out that are disrespectful for no good reason. Mike Chang's storyline I enjoyed very much and not just because I'm Korean. Great song choices by everyone and who knew Ralph Malph could be such a jerk, lol. No new Glee until the first of November which stinks but we have a good cliffhanger at least.

Comment

Originally posted by MannaBanana
                  Ugh now they are changing the origin story of Emmas OCD?! Seriously Glee, What the Hell?! Consistant Much?

The only thing I liked about this episode was Mike Changs storyline. I thought it was incredibly touching. I especially loved the scene between him and his mom where they both opened up. Very sweet stuff!

And I really enjoyed the last song. It always reminds me of Smallville. Ah the nostalgia
                  I don't feel like they are changing Emma's story at all. I still think her OCD came from her brother pushing her into...what was it again?? But I think the point there was that her parents didn't help her condition at all, they just made it worse.

I LOVED Mike's story! Almost made me cry.

I thought that Mercedes was way out of line. I didn't like that her boyfriend told her that her and Rachel weren't friends. I hated that Mercedes treated Rachel the way she did. It was really unfair. I also thought that Kurt exaggerated what Rachel did too much. I mean it was kinda rude of Rachel to run for class president. But it wasn't such a big deal to say what he did.

Comment

Oh and Ive been meaning to ask, why did it look like Quinn was crying when Mercedes started to throw up during Booty camp? That was....weird! A lot of this episode I kept thinking "heh?"

Comment

So...haven't been around here at all but I have kept watching Glee!

I agree about Mercedes. She was really rude and mean with Rachel. Mercedes doesn't want things like Rachel does.Or at least not the same things imo. Rachel has worked literally her whole life with and because one purpose. To have a career in singing and acting, that have been her life goal for like, forever. I think that the only other person that have the same plans for their future than her is Kurt (New York and The Purple Piano episode anyone?) But Mercedes actions were make out of just jealousy and selfishness.And irritates even more that she only acted like that because a guy told her to. Before that she was fine . A lot of people have been jerks to Rachel before but she def. wins the award.
                      Also, I can recognize when someone does things right, so congrats to Finn for acting like a good boyfriend for once. In fact, I really appreciate his support because this episode it was Rachel vs the world again and at least she has him on her side.

And in better things, Mike Chang. People forget about about the others, Mike is the man lol He can't really sing (before because with that song he did a very decent job) but neither can others *coughFinncough* so yeah. Vote Mike for lead. I seriously enjoyed Mike's scenes, I really like the guy anyway but awww I'm glad he got some spotlight for once.

Also, WTH Glee????!! you managed to ruin Coldplay music. Cold freaking play! It's Coldplay for God's sake. You can't do wrong with them. Apparently someone did because that cover of FIX YOU was...awful Well, in their defense...I think it was not a song for Matthew Morrison. Maybe it's the range of his voice or something idk, but I think it could have worked better on someone like Mark or hell even Cory.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by MannaBanana
                      Oh and Ive been meaning to ask, why did it look like Quinn was crying when Mercedes started to throw up during Booty camp? That was....weird! A lot of this episode I kept thinking "heh?"
                      She did? mm Because I saw her crying at the end of Rachel/Mercedes performance not on the scene you mention.
                      Last edited by Novak Fan; 10-06-2011, 10:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Novak Fan
                        She did? mm Because I saw her crying at the end of Rachel/Mercedes performance not on the scene you mention.
                        Yea Im not sure if she was exactly crying, but she looked like she was. She looked incredibly sad in that scene

Comment

Yeah, I rewatched that part and I think that she looks mostly grossed out lol because Mercedes got a bit sick with the whole twirling around. She makes a "ugh" face right before Santana starts talking

and then they show her again which is that part in the gif. And then she looks a bit annoyed? IDK She def wasn't crying imo but the whole attitude it's kinda endearing anyway lol

Edit: by kinda I mean totally
                          Last edited by Novak Fan; 10-06-2011, 08:17 PM.

Comment

I have to tell you I didn't think this was a very good episode (well, except I loved all the Mike Chang stuff. That was awesome!).

Mercedes going diva again (we've done it), her boyfriend pushing her to not be friends with Rachel (I have to tell you, I'm really not too fond of him. I get that they are trying to show him showing her that she's special but you can do that without tearing someone else down. Also, every time I see him he reminds me of Karofsky's partner in hate--Azimio or whatever his name is?), the whole Emma thing (seriously, Will, if she tells you she doesn't want you to meet her parents then there's a good reason. My first thought was that she was ashamed of them and I don't know why she didn't just tell him that.), all stuff I didn't like.

Also, oh Mercedes is out of New Directions? It doesn't matter. People come and go with no consequences (see: Santana. Didn't Will just ban her? How'd she get back in?) all the time!

Rachel running for class president because she might not get the lead? Is this the same girl who is in 5,000 activities (anyone else remember that she joins every club in school to have it on her transcripts for college?)?

Kurt as Krupke? A non-singing, non-dancing part? Wait, what? I actually saw Kurt as Riff, especially once we knew Blaine would get Tony. The two characters are best friends and even have a sort of duet together, if I remember correctly. But after seeing Mike Chang doing Riff i can see why they would give it to him. Okay, but Kurt as krupke? Why not Ice, or Action, or Baby John? And who exactly is playing Bernardo? He wasn't even listed and he's one of the main characters! *deep breath*

Things I did like in this episode:
                            Nice recurrence of vampire!Tina (missed you, vamp!Tina!), the Wonder Woman reference, "you bet your sweet bippy" from Bieste (who has been hitting it out of the park lately), Kurt giving Blaine flowers and the almost kiss (very realistic). But the very best was Mike Chang in that rehearsal room. The 'ghost' of his father, Tina, and then his mother (played to perfection by Tamlyn Tomita) and their moment. I had tears in my eyes.

Oh and the performance of "Cool" was, well, pretty darn cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                              Mercedes going diva again (we've done it), her boyfriend pushing her to not be friends with Rachel (I have to tell you, I'm really not too fond of him. I get that they are trying to show him showing her that she's special but you can do that without tearing someone else down. Also, every time I see him he reminds me of Karofsky's partner in hate--Azimio or whatever his name is?), the whole Emma thing (seriously, Will, if she tells you she doesn't want you to meet her parents then there's a good reason. My first thought was that she was ashamed of them and I don't know why she didn't just tell him that.), all stuff I didn't like.
                              Yep, it's Azimio. And I agree.Besides, is just me or he doesn't look like a "teenager" at all? I know that Mark and Cory are almost 30 years old but at least they do look younger, at least Cory does.
                              With Emma's plot...I'm just torn because I don't think they should have show her parents at all in the first place. I mean why? what was the point? We already know how bad her OCD is and sorry because I like Emma but honestly I don't (didn't?) care about her past or her issues. If I wanted to know anyone's parents, I would have chose anyone else but her. The whole plot was unnecessary and just redundant imo.

Things I did like in this episode:
                              Nice recurrence of vampire!Tina (missed you, vamp!Tina!), the Wonder Woman reference, "you bet your sweet bippy" from Bieste (who has been hitting it out of the park lately), Kurt giving Blaine flowers and the almost kiss (very realistic). But the very best was Mike Chang in that rehearsal room. The 'ghost' of his father, Tina, and then his mother (played to perfection by Tamlyn Tomita) and their moment. I had tears in my eyes.

Oh and the performance of "Cool" was, well, pretty darn cool.
                              I adored the whole thing with Mike. And yes about Tina. See, I would like for them to focus on Tina a little bit more, she never gets to sing now and just this episode Mercedes got two solos.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎