0 0%

1 11.11%

0 0%
  • 1 - Episode F.

1 11.11%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #3.3 "Asian F"

Quote Originally Posted by Welling_is_pretty View Post
    Also, oh Mercedes is out of New Directions? It doesn't matter. People come and go with no consequences (see: Santana. Didn't Will just ban her? How'd she get back in?) all the time!
    I hope they do a flash back in the next episode where she tells Will what happened with Sue. [SPOILER]Since they say she and Brittany will start dating in this next episode it would make a great deal of sense.[/SPOILER]

The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar
    I'm not sure what I thought about this one. Again continuity is thrown out the door randomly ("hey, we wrote Santana in this episode! Oops! We'll let her back in! Oh, let's let Mercedes be a diva again!" Huh?). At least some of the music was good, and the Mike Chang storyline was well done. And hey - considering he couldn't sing before - he's pretty darn good now!

Also, since when did "running for Unicorn" become "Running for Class President?" Unless that was something that was said before and I just wasn't paying attention...

I LOVED seeing Ralph Malph as Emma's dad but largely that storyline, like any of the Will/Emma stuff, was kind of useless...

Also, the one month hiatus isn't helping them either.

We were special. Chlarkfan_phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Novak Fan View Post
    Yeah, I rewatched that part and I think that she looks mostly grossed out lol because Mercedes got a bit sick with the whole twirling around. She makes a "ugh" face right before Santana starts talking

and then they show her again which is that part in the gif. And then she looks a bit annoyed? IDK She def wasn't crying imo but the whole attitude it's kinda endearing anyway lol

Edit: by kinda I mean totally
    I love how we're analyzing Quinn's reactions in this episode because she had a total of one whole line. But Dianna just gave us a whole lot to play off of And I agree, totally endearing

But yes, I loved the Mike part of this episode. It was extremely well done, and I almost cried during the scene where he danced with his mother, and the scene with the ghost of his father.. just awhhh. And while changing

And omg I hated that they gave Blaine Tony. They considered using the nontraditional choice Maria, but they couldn't give the nontraditional choice the role of Tony?

Finn was surprisingly sweet this episode... does anyone else feel like they're trying to make him appeal to the large fanbase that hates him? Because he hasn't done a single thing wrong yet. He even called Blaine out on his bs in the first episode... hmmmm

Also.. my hate for Mercedes has slightly grown... but what was the shocking announcement for a main character this episode? I don't think they revealed it... unless it was Rachel running for class president. And I have another idea, but that would be completely stupid and I'd hope that the writers don't go there again.

Anyone else really excited from the promo? [SPOILER] I cannot wait for them to sing Candyman. omg [/SPOILER] Stupid month long hiatus.. and then after 3x04 there's another 2 week hiatus. I hope that after 3x05 we get at least 3 or 4 episodes in a row.. because otherwise this is just ridiculous.

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Novak Fan View Post
    \Besides, is just me or he doesn't look like a "teenager" at all? I know that Mark and Cory are almost 30 years old but at least they do look younger, at least Cory does.

And yes about Tina. See, I would like for them to focus on Tina a little bit more, she never gets to sing now and just this episode Mercedes got two solos.
    No, I thought that too about Mercedes boyfriend. That he looks much older than everyone else.

And I would love for more about Tina, a storyline that doesn't revolve around her and her boyfriend (whether it be Artie or Mike Chang). And for her to get to sing more as well. I feel sorry for Jenna sometimes...she gets so eclipsed.

^Can I add not about being Asian either?

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    ^ that would be great too but I would even take a Tina/Asian storyline over yet more stuff about her and Mike Chang!

Well if I hear one more "Asian" out of her mouth I might spit... Asian camp was funny but it's just gone way way way over. I'd rather watch her in a love triangle than here one more...

Quote Originally Posted by Chlarkfan_phantom View Post
    I love how we're analyzing Quinn's reactions in this episode because she had a total of one whole line. But Dianna just gave us a whole lot to play off of And I agree, totally endearing
    lol yeah. But Quinn's reactions were the best on this episode, so cute. And well, I think we have had more of her this couple of episodes than the whole last season and I think it's awesome, even if I'm not really that happy with the whole plot. After all, Quinn was (is) my favorite character since the beginning, I love how complex she can be. Such a waste with the way Glee have been written honestly.

Anyone else really excited from the promo? [SPOILER] I cannot wait for them to sing Candyman. omg [/SPOILER] Stupid month long hiatus.. and then after 3x04 there's another 2 week hiatus. I hope that after 3x05 we get at least 3 or 4 episodes in a row.. because otherwise this is just ridiculous.
    what? another hiatus? oh man, that sucks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12