Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, Chuck is Intersect-less (at least for the 1st few eps of S5)....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, Chuck is Intersect-less (at least for the 1st few eps of S5)....

So how are they going to explain his physical spy skills?

I hope we at least get a reference or joke/quip about it being a good thing that Casey & Sarah helped him train and work out. It will be so disappointing if they just ignore it and not give a reason as to how he can win fights now that the Intersect isn't 'controlling' his movements and techniques.

And while it was an emotionally painful moment for all involved, when trying to tell Sarah (& everyone else) that he was a good spy without the Intersect back in Vs the Fear of Death, she was right. Without the Intersect, he was/is an ineffective spy; in the sense that he can't do the physical skills needed to succeed/survive. And not only that, but most times - even with the Intersect in his brain - he was more for 'talking it out' than fighting, unless something the opponent(s) did triggered a fighting or skills flash.

I guess - from a personally selfish POV - I just want clarification on how he can be a good spy, physically, without the Intersect when it was made clear before that he wasn't when in the same situation.
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎