Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V 2009 Fan Fic: Reaction To Anna's Message.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V 2009 Fan Fic: Reaction To Anna's Message.

All around the world, people has heard the message of peace from Anna. They didn't know what to make of it. In an apartment in Los Angeles, a blonde female named Julie Church has woken up from a nice dream. The dream was fading from her mind. Her roommate, a brown haired female named Denise Carrier was making breakfast in the kitchen. She was a better cook that Julie was. She was making eggs for breakfast while Julie was getting ready for her job as a doctor. Julie walked into the kitchen.

"What do you think about Anna's message?" asked Denise, as she put eggs on Julie's plate.

"I don't know what to make of it," admitted Julie, who unknown to Denise, has an alien life form inside her body keeping her alive since she was a teenager.*

"You may not be the only one," said Denise, as she put eggs on her own plate and put it on the table to eat it. Julie ate the eggs on her plate. She didn't want to worry her roommate. she didn't want to tell Denise that she has doubts about these new alien visitors. She promised herself that she will keep her doubts hidden until she know more about these aliens. A part of her wish that she was wrong. To be continued.*
    Last edited by mbozzo; 09-30-2011, 08:24 PM.

The Conclusion

Inside the bridge of the Los Angeles Mothership, a brown haired female named Diana walked toward her boss, a blonde haired male named John.*

"How did the humans take Anna's message of peace?" asked Diana.*

"I hope that the humans believe her. I hate to think what would happen if we have to fight them," answered John.*

"We can handle those savages," boasted Diana.*

"What will be the cost if we end up fighting them. I do not think that we can afford it," reminded John. Diana gave her boss the evil eye. It's not the first time that she wondered why John was made captain of this mothership. She knew that John is loyal to the mission, but he hated taking risks. She felt that she could do a better job as the captain of this mothership. She would take any risks to make sure that the mission was a success. Of course, now isn't the right time to take this mothership from John, considering the support that he has. She need to bid her time, until she could do it. Let john be captain for now. When the time is right, she will take it from him. So she walked away from the bridge and walked to her lab. The end, for now.*

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎