No announcement yet.

Klefan

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klefan

I am utterly appalled at deadness of this site's slash fangroup. Wake and smell the roses, will you now!?

And so I open this thread to dub Klefan as the new pairing/topic of interest. Here's a tumblr that has lots of fun stuff pertaining to Klefan, and for those who are still living under their respective rocks, 'Klefan' is a portmanteau of Klaus and Stefan. Klaus, our resident, douchebag-ish hybrid prince, and Stefan, his servant/comrade.

So like, enjoy it.

They do make me miss seeing the relationship between Damon and Stefan... I think Stefan and klaus do seem to work well together so far, but i'm still not use to seeing this ripper stefan. Still makes me sad to see to see him that way...

Comment

I haven't seen the recent episode as of yet, but according to Tumblr, [SPOILER]they've been bros for decades now! [/SPOILER]

Oh, and now [SPOILER]there's a love triangle. [/SPOILER]
      Last edited by Sugar; 09-29-2011, 06:29 PM. Reason: use spoiler tags outside of the episode thread and spoiler thread

Comment

I'm loving Klefan! Rippah is awesome.

Comment

Lol, Klefan is so lulzy!

[SPOILER] Rebekah is worried her brother's about to steal her boyfriend, lololol. [/SPOILER]

Comment

Originally posted by Vindellavon
            Lol, Klefan is so lulzy!

[SPOILER] Rebekah is worried her brother's about to steal her boyfriend, lololol. [/SPOILER]
            As she should be!

I don't think Stefan and Rebekah's (is that how they spell it?) romance was done well at all. I mean, I know they had a limited amount of time to make it seem believable but I wasn't buying that she cared for him at all. Or that he even had any real interest in her. Plus they have NO chemistry what so ever. Ugh so don't care to see these two together.
            Last edited by LuthorKent90; 10-02-2011, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Really? I honestly thought Rebekah (tumblr spelling) and he looked fantastic together. She gave me a Katerina-ish vibe, but maybe a little less loose. I believed Klaus when he said that she was the type to eventually dump and move on to the next prospect, but I think if she had been given the option, she'd have been able to make it work with Stefan. Right now, I believe that the only reason Stefan ever allowed Lexi to help him is because the compulsion from Klaus didn't work as well as it might have since it was in such a rush. It's as if a heavy cloak was thrown upon him and answers he needed just couldn't be found, so he allowed someone to help him out of the rut. If it was a maniac, I think he'd go back to being Rippah!Stefan. It was pure luck that it ended up being Lexi, which is why he came back from his 'bad place.' I'm loving the program right now because we get a chance to see the 'real' Stefan, the one that can think clearly now since the cloak's been lifted. It makes things so much more interesting.

As for Klefan, it's going to be a challenge since Rebekah doesn't seem to be the type to let go of her men so easily, lol.

Comment

Klaus's compulsion only made him forget meeting Klaus and Rebecca. It didn't hide who he was (or he would have said forget who you are). He was like that before he meet them. Lexi was able to help him because that's the kind of guy he alway was when he was human. And by what Damon read to Elena in the car it sounded like Stefan was starting to get tired of that life at some point. Klaus allowing stefan to remember only allowed stefan to see what his time was like with Klaus/Rebecca and that he had developed a friendship with them.

Comment

I believe that to an extent. Like Rebekah, I think Stefan was beginning to... not exactly change, but shift a little more to the neutral side with Klaus and her. Not saying he wasn't/would be a cocky, ripper douche, but the 'good times' he had with the Originals seemed to be beneficial for all three parties. And I do believe that Stefan and Klaus could have played 'brothers' for much longer should they have been given he chance. It also could have been that the life Stefan was getting tired of at that point didn't necessarily have to be dealt with alone anymore. Klaus and Rebekah, I'm sure, would have been more than glad to be of help should things have gone differently.

Klaus allowing stefan to remember only allowed stefan to see what his time was like with Klaus/Rebecca and that he had developed a friendship with them.
                  I would like to believe that, but it's far too generalised. Yes, I do agree that it simply caused him to 'remember' again, but I think it also lifted a heavy feeling in his heart about dark dream and lost memories. I'm sure it was torture for Stefan, knowing that a good period of time in his head was in a blank state. Breaking that spell (lol) essentially opens up all the paths to his memories and experiences once more. Not that I'm saying he's forgotten who Elena and Damon are, but I do believe that now, the 'real' Stefan will be able to make an impact. It's a combo of three, lol. The Rippah!Stefan, the Elena!Stefan, and the Stefan that could have been if Klaus, he, and Rebekah were able to go about together.

Black to Klefan.

Paul Wesley ships it. I swear, he's like tweeting a lulzy one every other day.

Comment

Paul ships it?!?! I haven't been on twitter in ages. I must check that out!

And umm why doesn't Klaus make Stefan forget Damon and Elena? Or at least Elena.. then there will be no reason for Stefan to backstab him. Having the power to compel other vampires leaves endless possibilities.

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
                      Paul ships it?!?! I haven't been on twitter in ages. I must check that out!

And umm why doesn't Klaus make Stefan forget Damon and Elena? Or at least Elena.. then there will be no reason for Stefan to backstab him. Having the power to compel other vampires leaves endless possibilities.
                      Urgh, can't watch the recent episode till like, tomorrow morning.

As for Klaus, I think in a way, he's very naive. Like a child, almost. He's under the assumption, up to the episode three, that Stefen will automatically accept him again (and his vicious ways) just because they knew each other eighty years ago and hit it off in a speakeasy. In a slashy world, he's head over heels in love and wants lots of hybrid babies. But in a more realistic sense, he's simply trying to get back the feeling of being admired and cared for. Also, I think he's tired of having 'fakes' around him. He wants a legitimate friend, and assumes that Stefen can provide.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎