Collapse
No announcement yet.

#1.3 "If You Ever Want A French Lesson..."

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like Andrew's partner. She's really not all that attractive. At least she wasn't in that last scene.

Comment

Awww...she didn't like the idea that Andrew was trying to kill her.

Comment

That didn't look pleasant.

Comment

Siobhan just doesn't seem like a killer.

Comment

I am being treated to a really LAME Old Navy commercial.

Comment

Okay...where did Siobhan think she was going to get money to live off. 50,000 wouldn't last her long with her life style. Is she planning to just live off guys like that Banker guy?

Comment

Siobhan's really pregnant while Bridget's pretending to be? Wonder what they'll both do next regarding that.

Aww Bridget and Andrew.
                Last edited by Super_Kara_2007; 09-27-2011, 06:59 PM.

Comment

I don't know. Siobhan doesn't seem like she's a master planner either.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

SMG looks really pretty.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

These people are disgusting.
                  Last edited by Raistlin; 09-27-2011, 06:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I really hate that guy!

Comment

So, she split before she got the results of her pregnancy test from the doctor.

----- Added 36 Seconds later -----

Well, see you next week?
                      Last edited by Raistlin; 09-27-2011, 07:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Ugh...now Siobhans having doubts after she left everyone

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Raistlin
                        Well, see you next week?
                        Probably...as long as I don't fall asleep before the show starts!
                        Last edited by Sugar; 09-27-2011, 07:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
                          Ugh...now Siobhans having doubts after she left everyone
                          IKR. I almost forgot Andrew's most likely not the father.

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Kara_2007
                            Siobhan's really pregnant while Bridget's pretending to be? Wonder what they'll both do next regarding that.

Aww Bridget and Andrew.

They are sweet....I just hate all the lies. And he thinks she's someone else.

Originally posted by Super_Kara_2007
                            IKR. I almost forgot Andrew's most likely not the father.

And did you see who Siobhan decided to called? Not Andrew....I have a feeling they haven't slept together in a while. It's probably Henry's...unless there is some secret reveal later on that Siobhan and Andrew had sex before she left. Then it will be a triangle between Andrew, Bridget and Siobhan...
                            Last edited by Sugar; 09-27-2011, 07:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
                              They are sweet....I just hate all the lies. And he thinks she's someone else.

And did you see who Siobhan decided to called? Not Andrew....I have a feeling they haven't slept together in a while. It's probably Henry's...unless there is some secret reveal later on that Siobhan and Andrew had sex before she left. Then it will be a triangle between Andrew, Bridget and Siobhan...
                              I know, me too.

Right I caught that too, and she clearly doesn't love Andrew she loves Henry so that's going to be a huge mess. Yeah, and that I don't want to see happen. But even it was Andrew's I doubt Siobhan would tell him, she might get an abortion if that was actually the case since she wouldn't want it to be his.

Comment

I'm really shocked she called anyone...given what she did and is doing to disappear.

----- Added 55 Seconds later -----

I have a feeling she wouldn't get an abortion, just because she's already lost one child.
                                Last edited by Sugar; 09-27-2011, 07:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎