No announcement yet.

#1.3 "If You Ever Want A French Lesson..."

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar
    I'm really shocked she called anyone...given what she did and is doing to disappear.

----- Added 55 Seconds later -----

I have a feeling she wouldn't get an abortion, just because she's already lost one child.
    I know, but she probably won't let Henry know anything since she has to stay under the radar.

I forgot about that. Did they ever say what happened or who the father was?

Comment

No, nothing yet. That will probably be in one of the flashbacks...maybe. They have to bring it up at some point since it's the major issue between the sisters.

Comment

I missed the first 10 minutes. I will have to go back to watch again on my PVR/DVR. I think this is actually probably the strongest out of the first three episodes. We actually got to see more of Siobhan and we got to see that she is human too. That she is vulnerable. I'm glad they addressed the whole pregnancy thing head on, rather than her seemingly not have morning sickness. We also got to see some Andrew's humanity in there too, wishing things were like they once between him and his wife, before everything went to hell. But I have a feeling all of them played their part in ruining their seemingly perfect lives. All of them have way too many secrets and plotting against each other can never end well, but I guess that's a given.

I do agree that Malcolm is likely a goner. Did they give him heroin there? I thought maybe they were going to give him truth serum to try to find out more of Bridget. I suspected that Bridget might not give herself up so easily with Agent Machado. Instead of a perhaps a more cliched 'I have to come clean, I need your help', we had the Agent trying to intimidate 'Siobhan' with all the truths he's uncovered and her blowing him off. It was an interesting power play to have her appear to be meeting with the FBI and using it as leverage against her would-be assassins.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Raistlin
        The twists and turns here are making me crazy! So...are we the only people liking Ringer? =)
        I'm watching it but I don't often participate in the live threads these days. I will respond to the thread though.
        Last edited by Vergon6; 09-28-2011, 03:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I felt this epi. really rocked it and the twists and turns...wow!

I really liked the epi.!!

Comment

I gave it a 9. Love the intrigue. I really want to know what started the problems between Siobhan and Andrew. Andrew seems like a nice guy, but the lawyer had said Siobhan had acted like she was scared of Andrew. Was she acting or was it real? Why did she care about Andrew hiding the worth of a property? What was that plan that Andrew called off once he knew that Siobhan was pregnant? I'm curious about Andrew's partner...she's smart. I wonder what her involved is with everything. maybe Andrew knows that's bridget and is working with Siobhan?

Comment

I liked it. It was stronger than last week's episode and I am glad we finally got some Siobhan scenes.
              Last edited by Dexter; 09-28-2011, 11:01 AM.

Comment

I'm giving it a solid 7. I agree that every week is getting better.

Comment

Rating: 1.980

So far much better then 90210 and Gossip Girl, it might make it to a second season.

Comment

This episode was just all right, for me.

I thought Bridget was jumping to conclusions, thinking Andrew was behind the hit because of that pic (and that was later born out).

Oh look, it's Michael Knight! Heh. And he works for Andrew's company? The plot thickens.

For a minute I wondered what name Siobhan was going to give him (even wondered if she would give Bridget's name). Cora Farrell? I wonder if there's a reason for that name (on or off screen)?

Wait, Henry does business with Andrew? And was sleeping with his wife? That seem skeevy to anyone else?

Bridget using the Fed was really smart.

And now Siobhan knows she's pregnant (liked her calling Henry, nice touch).

And once again I am wowed by SMG's wardrobe on the show. That dress? Beautiful!

Poor Malcolm...he must really care about Bridget.

But while it had some good moments (and I'm really coming to love Andrew as a character), it wasn't as good as the previous weeks.

Comment

I am enjoying this series...each ep seems to get stronger and more interesting. SMG is doing a wonderful job and I even like all the main characters.

Comment

I liked the ending Siobhan finds out she's pregnant. Yet, Siobhan has to figure that they think Bridget is pregnant....my one thought during that was how is Bridget going to fake that, unless she sleeps with Andrew and has the baby.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎