No announcement yet.

Dean held up at gun point

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean held up at gun point

How did Dean get out being held up at gun point? He tells Dr Weiss he doesn't want to hurt him. Weiss retorts 'i'm the one holding the firearm'. Then they just cut to the husband and wife being tied. I was thinking 'how the hell did Dean get out of that one?

There was enough distance to where if Dean tried to move in. Weiss could have shot Dean just on the grounds of tresspassing. Plus I doubt that Dean asking him nicely to stand down would work either. So does anyone have any ideas cause that scene just lacked common sense to me.

Because Dean is awesome and trained for those kind of situations

Comment

yeah haha that was kinda the whole point

Comment

yeah, if everything is explained then what's the fun in that?

Comment

Dean is trained. The guy was old. Dean is young.

Comment

It was edited that way for humor. Obviously Dean used his significant hand to hand combat training.

Comment

I'd say Bobby showed up behind Dr. Weiss because Weiss could have easily killed Dean like the guy in Mystery Spot killed him when they were trespassing at his place.

Comment

But even Bobby was surprised what Dean did.

Comment

Originally posted by Clois4eva89
                  How did Dean get out being held up at gun point? He tells Dr Weiss he doesn't want to hurt him. Weiss retorts 'i'm the one holding the firearm'. Then they just cut to the husband and wife being tied. I was thinking 'how the hell did Dean get out of that one?

There was enough distance to where if Dean tried to move in. Weiss could have shot Dean just on the grounds of tresspassing. Plus I doubt that Dean asking him nicely to stand down would work either. So does anyone have any ideas cause that scene just lacked common sense to me.
                  Because it's not easy to just blow somebody away and end a live, even if they are breaking into your house.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎