No announcement yet.

Sam Reveal

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Reveal

First of all, it was so nice to see Mark Pellegrino back. He is an absolute perfect Lucifer. However, because of Sam's "hallucinations" I wasn't sure what was real and what wasn't. His dissapearance may have answered te question. Is he truly still in Hell and was he in Hell the whole time through Season 6, and Lucifer was just playing a game with his soul? If so, that is very clever of the writers in my opinion and a very shocking reveal. I just didn't know if it was true, or if it was another hallucination.

As much as that would seem like something Lucifer would definitely do, wouldn't it cheapen season six?

Comment

Exactly, it would mean that everything that happened in season 6 would have all just been an illusion created by Lucifer and it wouldn't make any sense since we don't only see the show through Sam's eyes.

Comment

I totally agree. I wonder how that would explain Sam's disappearance though. Maybe we will find out in the next episode

Comment

I thing the question is whether or not Lucifer found a way to tag along wit Sam out of the cage or is able to communicate to Sam from inside the cage somehow. Whatever it is it looks like Sam is slowly going to deteriate mentally

Comment

Originally posted by shoaibs48
            I thing the question is whether or not Lucifer found a way to tag along wit Sam out of the cage or is able to communicate to Sam from inside the cage somehow. Whatever it is it looks like Sam is slowly going to deteriate mentally
            This. I think Lucifer or a piece of him latched on. I seriously doubt they are going to say everything else that happened/is happening was a lie.

Comment

It's still nice to see Mark P again. He does a kick ass job at the role.

Comment

Originally posted by kcufehttahw
                Is he truly still in Hell and was he in Hell the whole time through Season 6, and Lucifer was just playing a game with his soul? If so, that is very clever of the writers in my opinion and a very shocking reveal.
                It made sense that Sam would think that he never got out, that Lucifer was playing games with him but I hope it does not turn out to be true that it's all been "a dream" since the Season 6 premiere. I mean, do we really need to play the Bobby Ewing card? *props to those who get that reference*

Comment

Either way, I do not believe Lucifer is a hallucination

Comment

Death put up the great wall of Sam in Sams mind I think that sams hallucination are him starting to remember his time in the cage. Lucifer is just a figment of sams imagination. And because sams soul was literally barbequed in the cage he is remembering lucifer toying with him.

Comment

Originally posted by kcufehttahw
                      Either way, I do not believe Lucifer is a hallucination
                      Now you've got me curious. Why don't you think he is, if I may ask?

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎