Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you predict Cas's destiny to be?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you predict Cas's destiny to be?

I'm so interested in what Cas or the "new Cas" will become or be. If he will take control over the leviathans or what? What are your predictions?

As Misha is only in a few episodes I am guessing that the leviathans run loose somehow and possess other bodies. Cas will prob have some role towards the second hlaf of the series.

Comment

Originally posted by shoaibs48
      As Misha is only in a few episodes I am guessing that the leviathans run loose somehow and possess other bodies. Cas will prob have some role towards the second hlaf of the series.
      I really doubt that. I don't think any other vessel is as strong as Cas's is.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
        I really doubt that. I don't think any other vessel is as strong as Cas's is.
        Cas's vessel Jimmy is still only human. Plus having all the many leviathans running lose will be more interesting then having them in only 1 body. They can do it like a different monster each episode similar to the earlier series.

Comment

I find it funny that there is still a "script" out there. God brought Castiel back for a reason, and I think He knew all of this would happen. I mean, he didn't bring Gabriel back, so he obviously knew something would happen to Cas and I just hope the writers bring this up later down the line.

Comment

I don't think Cas is dead and I doubt that the leviathans will be running loose

Comment

The Leviathans chose one to control Castiel and hid the angel somewhere inside the vessel, so the next episode will show the Leviathan-possessed Castiel "leak" the other beasts out of the body to walk on Earth. That's what I am thinking anyways.

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                  The Leviathans chose one to control Castiel and hid the angel somewhere inside the vessel, so the next episode will show the Leviathan-possessed Castiel "leak" the other beasts out of the body to walk on Earth. That's what I am thinking anyways.
                  I hope you are right. A group of enemies like this will be something new compared to previous series which had enemies as individuals with/without minions.

Comment

Originally posted by shoaibs48
                    Cas's vessel Jimmy is still only human. Plus having all the many leviathans running lose will be more interesting then having them in only 1 body. They can do it like a different monster each episode similar to the earlier series.
                    Exactly. Based on logic, Leviathans don't need an angel-possessed vessel given how they seem to be much more powerful than angels. That's like saying that demons need to choose a human who's a bodybuilder or 10th degree blackbelt instead of a weaker human---it doesn't matter what human a demon possesses since they have their own powers & all have superhuman strength anyway.

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                    I find it funny that there is still a "script" out there. God brought Castiel back for a reason, and I think He knew all of this would happen. I mean, he didn't bring Gabriel back, so he obviously knew something would happen to Cas and I just hope the writers bring this up later down the line.
                    This is very similar to what I wanted to happen after seeing Swan Song---how I wanted Michael & Lucifer to ultimately get freed so that there's a new Apocalypse with the Winchesters, angels, demons & monsters vs. the 2 archangels. The similarity is that what I wanted would have shown the beauty of God's master plan of unifying all species against a common enemy. If the writers know what they're doing, which I think has been proven to be the case so far, then I think that this will still happen, but it will be the Winchesters, angels, demons & monsters against the Leviathans as the common enemy rather than the archangels. But the jury's still out on that especially with what's happening to Sam.
                    Last edited by xrayvision; 09-24-2011, 06:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

MichealDean and LucySam vs leviathans...please and thank you?

Comment

I know Misha isnt a series regular this season but I honestly hope the Leviathans keep control over Cas's body and dont possess some other poor bastard instead. Im ecstatic to see More of Mishas acting abilities explored! He did such an amazing Job switching gears from the Remorseful Redeemable Cas we all come to know and love to this Psychotic Jokeresque super villain in 2 seconds flat! Im thrilled No matter what his Destiny! Just keep Misha on for the acting! Cas was already redeemed in my eyes

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
                          MichealDean and LucySam vs leviathans...please and thank you?
                          That would mean redemption for the devil, which I don't think would ever happen. Lucifer is just too damn evil. Especially with what he's doing to Sam now. Unless he somehow perceives the Leviathans as a threat to him or wants to defend the planet that God created, which he called a perfect creation in The End, I doubt that will happen. But who knows, anything could happen.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎