No announcement yet.

Title Card

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Title Card

What do you guys think about the new title card? Personally I think it's really cool, and it does kinda look as I expected.

Season 1
    0%
    Season 2
    0%
    Season 3
    0%
    Season 4
    0%
    Season 5
    0%
    Season 6
    0%
    Season 7
    0%

I still prefer season four as the crows was a significance with the angels and how the wings were shown to be black, either as Castiel showing Dean he was an angel, or when an angel dies and the wings burn to a surface into ash.

Comment

I didn't really like it...the idea of it is cool, but the execution...that melt looks real off to me.

Comment

It's OK but looks kind of plain/too white. My favorite was definitely season 4 with the angel wings flapping.

Comment

My favorites were season 2 and 3 until I saw 7. Hands down the best one, just because it's different. Only thing I liked about 4 was the screaming.

Comment

I really like Season 7's title card but Season 6 is a real favorite of mine (the blue glass), and I seem to be the only one who actually liked Season 3's "storm" look. My least favorite (which seems to be a big hit with everyone else) is actually Season 5. That bloody stuff just kinda squicks me out.

Comment

I forgot about the storm of season 3. That was a good one too. But my favorite is still season 4's.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎