No announcement yet.

Where the hell is Crowley?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the hell is Crowley?

Vote for where you think Crowley is this week.
    Finding new ways to spread the Croatoan virus with Duane Tanner & the man-witch
    0%
    Getting wasted on Scotch after making enemies with Cas & creating a bleak future for himself
    0%
    Spreading the Bobby-Crowley kiss video as a sex tape equivalent all over the web
    0%
    Tickling Lucifer & Michael through the bars of the cage
    0%
    Trying to make a crossroads deal with Sean Connery to reprise his role as James Bond
    0%
    Reliving his Highlander glory of decapitating the shapeshifter alpha
    0%
    Having an affair with Sadam since Lucifer is doing hard time again
    0%
    Studying dictionaries to come up with new insults he will use on the Winchesters
    0%
    Turning the Impala into the Ghostfacers Mobile
    0%
    Working with Fox to come up with their newest animated show, King Of The Hell
    0%

You need to add a poll for that. Though I hope [SPOILER]"in a trailer in the middle of nowhere, watching TV"[/SPOILER] is on that list.

----- Added 43 Seconds later -----

I spoke too soon! There's the poll! I've gotta vote now :-D

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

LOL! King of the Hell! That's not the one I picked but that's hilarious.
    Last edited by KSiteTV; 09-23-2011, 05:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Thanks Craig! Great episode so far.

Comment

The new animated show oh haha that's quality! Knowing Crowley, all of the above!

Comment

LOL, I made the poll multiple choice, so you could vote for more than one.

Comment

I don't understand why Crowley was hiding from God in a trailer on Earth. Why not in Hell somewhere?

Comment

Well, Castiel wasn't God (he certainly didn't seem to be as omniscient as God would otherwise he would have stopped the binding of Death before they got the ingredients for the binding spell), but to answer your question it's because hell would be the most obvious place to look for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kar.
                I don't understand why Crowley was hiding from God in a trailer on Earth. Why not in Hell somewhere?
                Because you can't blame a girl for trying. And he wasn't hiding from God, you can't hide from God. He was "trying" to hide from a mutated angel. Who else wants Meg back asap?

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎