Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes from "Meet The New Boss"

There are some great quotes in this one. Talk about them here!

Dean: Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?

Comment

I think the best one in this episode was Death's....." Bind me again, you'll be dead before you start"

Comment

Oh this episode had come great quotes!

Godstiel: "What a brave little ant you are!"

Preacher-shortly-about-to-be-killed-by-Godstiel: "Lady Gaga won't shut up for love or money."

Godstiel: "You're wrong. I am utterly indifferent to sexual orientation."

Churchgoer, speaking of Godstiel: "He was young. And sexy."

Bobby's line about "need a new saying" about "Pray to God" was funny.

Dean to Death: "Because we say so and we're the boss of you."
        (anyone else gasp and go "oh Dean you did NOT just say that to Death!" LOL)

Death: "I knew God. And you, sir, are no God."

Castiel: "That was unpleasant."

Comment

Castiel: What a brave little ant you are. You know you're powerless, you wouldn't dare move against me again. That would be pointless. So I have no need to kill you. Not now. Besides...once you were my favorite pets before you turned and bit me.

Castiel: It is a new day. On earth, and in heaven. Rejoice.

Reverend: Plenty speak for them and their so-called lifestyle. Media, Hollywood. Lady Gaga won't shut up for love or money.

Castiel: You're wrong. I am utterly indifferent to sexual orientation. On the other hand, I cannot abide hypocrites like you, Reverend. Tell your flock where your genitals have been before you speak for me.

Woman on TV: We all saw him. No beard, no robe. He was young...and...and sexy. He had a raincoat.

Dean: Of course, old Cas wouldn't smite Madison Square Garden just to prove a point.

Crowley: Educate me, Lewinsky.

Crowley: Still.. Can't blame a girl for trying.

Dean: Not gonna get my hopes up just to get kicked in the daddy pills again.

Castiel: You're a true believer. People say I'm wrathful, but I only punish liars and those that forsake me.

Dean: Death is our b***h. We ain't gonna die, even if God pulls the trigger.

Death: Should we kickbox now?

Lucifer: Hi, Sam. Long time, no spooning.

Leviathan: He's gone. He's...dead. We run the show now.

Leviathan: Now this is going to be so much fun.

(Sera Gamble sure knows how to write some snappy quotes!)

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎