Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Television Ratings for "Meet The New Boss"

Predict the ratings for tonight's episode here! And then, of course, talk about the episode once it has aired.

I predict 2.4 million. It'll be higher than The CW expected. Or at least I'm hoping

Comment

I would like 3.0 million, but I didn't see any advertising of the episode, so I think it will be lower.

By the way Craig, is there any way to prevent those ads from popping up in our posts & creating those scroll bars? It's annoying & if there's a way to prevent it, I would like to. Thanks.

Comment

I think the ratings are 0.8/1.95.

Pretty low if you ask me.

Comment

It's the lowest ratings for a premiere ever. I wonder we should be afraid?

Comment

oh well they gotta finish the season since its started so who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
              It's the lowest ratings for a premiere ever. I wonder we should be afraid?
              Well it was something I predicted. Honestly, Nikita doesn't have a very good following and, imo, that series is awful. As the lead-in to Supernatural, Nikita had a 0.6/1.88. It's a good thing that SPN fans, like myself, turned to the CW at 8 because the Nikita watchers were very, very low. Supernatural would've done wonders if the CW put The Vampire Diaries as the lead-in. At least TVD isn't all about women-power and is actually a decent series.

But, if this does end up being the last season now, it would of course end with a bang as this season has already shaped into as an epic season but could definitely feel like an "endgame" as it's dealing with the ending of Castiel's arc and bringing Lucifer back into the forefront in some way.

By the way...I have a new show to watch at 7...A Gifted Man is amazing. Freaking Nite Owl as a surgeon, haha.
              Last edited by Anno_Domini; 09-25-2011, 10:26 AM.

Comment

It's a shame that a great show like this is on Friday nights. It should be back on Thursdays or even Wednesdays would be fine. I thought once Ostroff was gone Supernatural would finally get some respect. I really want the show to go 1 more season & end it at 8.

Comment

If it ends this season, then I could very well see it end at season seven. Castiel's story is diminishing, we may get some resolution to Lucifer and Michael, the Old Ones/Leviathans are out in the open and possibly God wants them destroyed since he let Cas live, and for many more factors. The only reason why I wanted an additional season would be for Cthulhu to show up, but he could very well just be some kind of threat for the series finale and that's all.

Comment

The Vampire Diaries - 1.2/2.49
                    Secret Circle - 0.9/2.05
                    Ringer - 0.9/1.96
                    Supernatural - 0.8/1.95
                    Gossip Girl - 0.8/1.55
                    Hart of Dixie - 0.7/1.71
                    90210 - 0.7/1.56
                    Nikita - 0.6/1.88

Well, at least Supernatural won't be the CW's problem and could still get an extra season before GG, HoD, 9 and N.

Comment

Amazing how Supernatural is on Friday nights & is not far behind Ringer & Secret Circle. Just imagine if it was on another night.

Comment

Honestly, why can't they just put TVD and SPN back together on Thursday night? I tune in 5 minutes before SPN starts because I can't stand NIKITA. And I turn off the television as soon as TVD is over because TSC is a waste of time. I'm okay with Ringer on Tuesday, but again I tune in 5 minutes before it starts. The CW really is not my cup of tea.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎