No announcement yet.

Latest from Mega Buzz - 09/11: Double Trouble

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest from Mega Buzz - 09/11: Double Trouble

Someone will eventually figure out Bridget's secret on Ringer, right? Please tell me they won't drag this out. — Michelle
    NATALIE:
    They won't, Michelle. "Someone may have it figured out already and you just may not know," executive producer Eric Charmello tells us, noting that the key to any good secret is knowing when to reveal it. "Everybody is playing everybody and it becomes a mental chess game. Just because you have a piece of leverage doesn't mean somebody else has something that couldn't trump your card." Any bets on who's already in the know?

Source: TV Guide

Thanks! I've only seen episode 1 so far, but from that one I would think it would be the FBI agent. I think he might know but wants to find out what happened to her sister Siobhan first.

Comment

Might be the FBI agent, he has been very suspicious.

I was also thinking about Siobhan's husband, he had a rather interesting phone call in the pilot, though it might have been just some kind of business.

Comment

I guessed it would be the agent, he was the first to figure it out when he looked through Sio's phone and saw Malcoms number that was a big give away. But Technically Gemma is the first to know.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎