Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ringer Ratings

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually watched the last three eps back to back last night as theyve been collecting on the tivo. First, this show is important to CW so I think they will give it every chance. They showed the pilot three different times. Unfortunately, I thought the pilot was the worst of the four eps. The CW ratings have been dismal. I dont believe it has a single show with 3 million viewers. Ringer isnt doing any worse then any of their others shows, if that's a positive.

Comment

H8R has become the first CW series of this fall to be cancelled. Furthermore, its timeslot is now being given to Ringer.

Maybe Ringer will do better in the new timeslot. Well at least CW is giving it a shot to see how it does there.
      Last edited by Austin 3:16; 10-06-2011, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Interesting...when does H8R come on?

----- Added 19 Minutes later -----

Okay, so it will be coming on Wednesday at 8. It will be up against Survivor and X Factor. I wonder how CW dramas that came on Wednesday have done in the past...
        Last edited by Sugar; 10-06-2011, 09:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Didn't Smallville used to do very well on Wednesdays? I seem to remember when it took over the Dawson's Creek slot, ratings went up. I think that was back when The WB was still around but that still counts for something doesn't it?

Sorry, I think Angel took over Dawson's Creek's timeslot. Smallville did do very well on Wednesdays though right?
          Last edited by Austin 3:16; 10-06-2011, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Ringer bounced back from that dip last week. 0.8/2 1.716

And CW has picked up the back 9 for a full 22 ep season.

Comment

Reports are saying that The CW has put in a full season order for the Sarah Michelle Gellar-led series Ringer.

Yup...looks like the CW is impressed with it so far.

Comment

I, for one, am happy with the move.

Comment

are they doing a permanent move? Or just having it come on both Tuesday AND Wednesday?

Last nights ratings:

CW Ringer 0.8/2 1.81

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

the ratings are up a bit from last weeks!
                  Last edited by Sugar; 10-20-2011, 02:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I think they might wait to move it until midseason. One Tree Hill may take over the Tuesday timeslot then.

Comment

Next Monday, Oct 31st, Gossip Girl and Hart Of Dixie will be replaced by Ringer episodes. I think this could be due to that night being Halloween and some shows take a major hit in the ratings that night. Lot of people either take kids out trick or treating or go to parties and don't watch their shows that night.

The sad thing about this is that this isn't the only time those 2 shows won't air during the season. If CW does it's annual wk of Vampire Diaries eps this season, that means Hart and GG will be preempted a second time during this season.

I like Ringer, but if they want to get the episodes more viewers, why don't they just bring back Big Sunday and use that night for reruns of Ringer? Is there a rule at CW saying they are never allowed to air shows on Sunday nights? WB did it for a long time so what exactly happened?

Comment

Aren't they already doing a full night of repeats this Tuesday as well as replaying it on Wednesday? Why are they trying to shove this show down everyone's throat?

Comment

Do they count the people like me who tune in long enough to see what SMG's hair is doing each week?

Comment

NBC is doing same thing w/Prime Suspect this wk on their network, taking shows off to air eps of that instead.

Comment

I love Ringer and think the show has only gotten better since the pilot so I hope that the ratings pick up and keep it going. I also think 90210 was a bad lead in as to me it's more of a teen show and Ringer is more adult. As someone else already stated I would have paired it up with Heart of Dixie because even though these are both new I think they appeal to more the same age group of fans. (I know I love them both but don't watch either 90210 or GG) I also like that I can catch it on multiple nights as a few times I've lost satalite signal due to weather so being able to catch it again another night is a plus for me. I have to say my three favorite shows right now are Ringer, Revenge (ABC) and Heart of Dixie and they are all new shows.

Comment

going with 3.2

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎