Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abed from Community on Chuck

Yay! I love Abed!

Comment

This is so cool. First Cougar Town and now Chuck. Abed is becoming a "Where's Waldo".lol
      Well, I kinda hope he is playing Abed on Chuck. Maybe Abed is related to Lester?

Comment

i didnt see Cougar Town but was he Abed in that?
        I kind of got the impression he will be Abed in this but who knows. That would be awesome if he played Lesters cousin lol. Abed and Jeff fight over who gets to hang out with Lester so they have some sort of 80s movie/music trivia show down now that would be awesome lol.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
          i didnt see Cougar Town but was he Abed in that?
          I kind of got the impression he will be Abed in this but who knows. That would be awesome if he played Lesters cousin lol. Abed and Jeff fight over who gets to hang out with Lester so they have some sort of 80s movie/music trivia show down now that would be awesome lol.
          Yes, he was as an extra. I don't know if you saw the 'My Dinner with Andre' episode of Community where Abed tells Jeff that he was an Extra on Cougar Town and that he was so nervious that he had to run off because he "pooped his pants".

Well, a month later on an episode of Cougar Town (check out the extra in the backround)

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

And the Community/Cougar Town crossover love didn't stop there. In the finally of Community 2 actors from Cougar Town appeared in the backround (not sure if they are playing there characters tho)

So since Abed will appear on Chuck....Maybe this will mean Chuck characters/actors will appear on Community later on.
          Last edited by Clois/is/hot; 09-02-2011, 05:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

haha that was great
            hmmm and they were eating Subway which is something Chuck is involved in and didnt Subway save Chuck from being cancelled in season 2? maybe Abed will be eating Subway agian making faces behind Chuck and Sarah as they are making out

Comment

^^^It didn't even occur to me before the Subway connection. Good thinking. Now is Abed going to get nervous again and poop his pants?lol

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎