No announcement yet.

What Would You Like To See?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Would You Like To See?

This is mostly a question for those who have read the books, but anyone looking forward to the show is free to answer: What would you like to see on The Secret Circle?

Me... I want a universe, a mythology with characters that I love. Where the supporting cast is just as important as the leads. So far, with the pilot, there do seem to be such characters I can get behind. But how about everyone else?

I would like to see Black John, the founder of the circle to be introduced later in the season or in season 2! I would also like to see the crystal skull. Faye is really obsessed with getting her hands on it!

Comment

I really wanted to see the version of how Cassie and Adam met in the book. And then their meeting again on the beach when Cassie is kidnapped.

Black John, of course, and I always wanted to know more about the parents history. It seemed really sad...

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
        This is mostly a question for those who have read the books, but anyone looking forward to the show is free to answer: What would you like to see on The Secret Circle?

Me... I want a universe, a mythology with characters that I love. Where the supporting cast is just as important as the leads. So far, with the pilot, there do seem to be such characters I can get behind. But how about everyone else?
        I agree with you. They seem like they are on a roll with the mythology as of today. I am intrigued. Like you, I too appreciate good side stories that are apart from the main arch and the main stars. I am very interested to see more about Faye, she's very mysterious and somewhat diabolical. I didn't read this series, but a friend of mine did and told me quite a bit. The show already seems super different. And, after what they did with TVD I am not surprised. TVD is way cooler than the books by far. I expect this show will do things better too. I want to see more Cadam. I love those two. I also like Diana. She's cooler in the show, more mature. And, I am dying to know more about what happened in the past and what some of the back stories are for the adults of the town, including Cassie's grandma. I think more than anything I want to know about the past, particularly the whole destiny and star crossed lover story between Adam's dad and Cassie's mom. How did they end up not together and why? And, what is the deal with the "written in the stars" thing? Explaino por favor. Anyway, I love Thursdays yet again!

Comment

I like how they already added more depth to the show not seen in the books with the Witch Hunters arc. I knew they needed someone other than Black John to feud with as villains for this show to last more than one season. And I also want to see Cassie and Adam together as a couple, soon! And also, some flashback scenes to what happened 16 years ago with the fire.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎