No announcement yet.

New spoilers from Ausiello

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New spoilers from Ausiello

It actually didn't read like all that exciting.

Question: This is yours in exchange for a Chuck scoop. Also, hope you feel better. —Laura
    Ausiello: I already have a dozen of those, but it’s the thought that counts. And it’s that thought that earned you this scoop: An upcoming episode will feature Chuck and Sarah going on their first Buy More business trip. “It doesn’t sound exciting at all,” executive producer Chris Fedak acknowledges, “but let’s just put it this way — it involves an Embassy Suites.” Still underwhelmed? Fedak reveals that “we will learn much more” of Sarah’s backstory when the show returns.

Question: Chuck spoilage, please? —Jaime
    Ausiello: Ellie and Awesome are going to get more immersed in the spy world in Season 5. “They know about Chuck’s spy life now,” Fedak explains. “They know about the [freelance spy] company. Things have changed. It’s much more of a family story.”

Bold is mine. That's the best part of it, to me. I think we might finally get to meet Sarah's Mom?

personally im hoping they get olivia newton john to play momma walker since shes who i think of as sarah's mother.

Comment

I love learning more about Sarah, and if they're bringing Mama Walker onscreen- I can't wait to see who'll play her

I like that Awesome & Ellie knows all about Chuck's spylife now, and can't wait to see them being more involved in that world.

Comment

So excited to learn more about Sarah's life.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎