#7.06 "Slash Fiction"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #7.06 "Slash Fiction"

The bad news - no title as of yet.

The good news - Kim Rhodes returns as Sheriff Mills in this episode so she won't be dying in "Hello Cruel World".

Rejoice.

Well she could die. You dont have to be alive to come back on this show lol.

Comment

My very thought, Jeff!

Comment

The title of this episode is called "Slash Fiction" and...

will feature a new recurring character called Frank who is a bit of a mad computer genius.
        I read Frank and immediately started to hum the Punisher theme music from the Thomas Jane movie, haha.

Comment

"Slash Fiction", huh? Now this will get a certain type of fans going wild.

will feature a new recurring character called Frank who is a bit of a mad computer genius.
          I am very glad to see an ally (assuming he is and will remain one) as a recurring character this season. Hope they'll cast a good actor to play him.

Comment

Frank could very well be Bobby's friend that was mentioned earlier who thinks all of the monsters and what not were created by the FBI.

Comment

Oh wow, I can only imagine this episode If they are keep true to the title that is.Though could be totally different in the sense of maybe a slasher movie type episode

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
                Oh wow, I can only imagine this episode If they are keep true to the title that is.Though could be totally different in the sense of maybe a slasher movie type episode
                its funny but when i saw slash i didnt even think slasher i thought it was going to be about the musician slash or involve wolverine haha.

Comment

I was thinking more along the lines of Slash Fiction lol

Comment

ok obviously im not getting the refrence?

Comment

Slash Fiction is a genre of fan fiction that focuses on the depiction of romantic or sexual relationships between fictional characters of the same sex.

Comment

Originally posted by The Magnificent One
                        Slash Fiction is a genre of fan fiction that focuses on the depiction of romantic or sexual relationships between fictional characters of the same sex.

ok i get it now lol its been a while since ive heard that term i forgot it exsisted lol.

Comment

Yeah, so... this episode has me worried lol. And funny that you mentioned Slash in your other post, I thought of him too hah.

Comment

Ya if thats what this episode is about it has me worried too Could be about a rouge Cupid going around messing with peoples sexual orientation or something.

Comment

Could this mean the return of the crazy fan Becky and Chuck?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎