Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated: Best season of Lois?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can understand a supportive Lois, and even one who cooks a Thanksgiving meal successfully.
    I mean, hey, it's the 21st century, so women should be able to do all - family and career.

But apparently, PTB felt since Lois was playing Clark's cheerleader, she should lose her edge.

It sucked that even her career as a reporter didn't get much attention...except maybe in Booster and the Finale.

I really missed s9 Lois in s10.

Comment

I liked when they showed Lois' investigative reporter skills in earlier seasons. Starting from Gone in S4 she was always like 1 step ahead of Clark and/or Chloe when she put some effort into it.

Comment

Originally posted by liana
        My order:

Season 9
        Season 4
        Season 6
        Season 10 - Season 8
        Season 5
        Season 7

My problem with both Season 10 and Season 8 is how those two seasons reduced Lois character in different ways. In Season 8, she was the "pining for Clark" girl, who, in the end, chose Lana, and she wasn't shown as a good reporter either. In fact, she went as far as faking a heroine for a story. So, not a good season for Lois overall. In Season 10, she wasn't really well written in the second half, and her arc was all about Clark. There were moments where she shone, for sure, but all the whole, she was tamed a lot in that season.

Season 9 was the Lois that I love all the way: brave, loyal, fierce reporter, good friend, and someone committed to saving people, as we saw in episodes like "Upgrade", "Conspiracy" and "Hostage". It was the best Lois season, followed close by season 4. Season 5&7 were the worst.
        Agreed! Season 9 was brilliant for her. Season 7 was the worst season, and her relationship with Grant was a cr** and the perfect excuse for the haters.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎