Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck stuff from SDCC 2011

TV Line's report of the panel
    Mark Hamill guesting?! Awesome!

Casey's new love (what about Ilsa? The one who called him "Sugar Bear"? I thought she was the great love of his life? Or Alex's Mom?) will be a rival?

The Morgan video is funny but not as good as last years.

Speaking of Mark, here's Zach and Josh geeking out over having him on the show
    Also love Levi talking about peppering Dom Monaghan with questions!

TV Line's solo interview with Zach about the end of Chuck

annnnnnnnnnnnd Ausiello's interview with the rest of the cast, including rumors there might be a season 6!

Thanks for posting!

Comment

you're welcome! yeah, there was some good stuff this year (and they actually had time for fans to ask questions) but it was bittersweet as well....

BTW, some additional detail of Casey's new love interest via Ausiello:
      Question: There’s been a lack of scoops on Chuck recently! Anything you can give me? —Adam
      Ausiello: You already know from reading our Comic-Con recap that Casey is getting a new love interest/foil by the name of Gertrude Verbanski. The newbie runs what EP Chris Fedak calls “the best spy company in the world.” But what you may not know is that the just-released casting breakdown describes her as “tall, gorgeous and striking. She’s Miranda Priestly meets Lara Croft, with a rather wicked sense of humor.” Got casting tips? Hit the comments!

The person who asked this was Adam? Baldwin, is that you?! LOL
      Last edited by Welling_is_pretty; 07-28-2011, 10:31 AM. Reason: added in Ausiello's news

Comment

Chuck is such a fun show to watch; great ensemble cast.

Thanks for the info and links, but I'm going to resist the temptation of being spoiled. I want to be surprised each time it airs.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎