SyFy announces it is picking up Season 4

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SyFy announces it is picking up Season 4

More info here

Looks like it will be back sometime in 2012. I'm guessing January (that's when it usually returns)?

I was a little afraid that SyFy wouldn't bother but then I realized, of course they are going to want Merlin (to cash in on the Harry Potter/Wizard craze if nothing else!).

(BTW, I put this in the spoilers because it deals with an upcoming season but if anyone thinks it should be moved please feel free to do so.)

Woohoo! Does anyone know when the series 3 dvd for the us is coming out?

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
      Woohoo! Does anyone know when the series 3 dvd for the us is coming out?
      I was wondering that as well!

Comment

I haven't seen any news about when Season 3 might be available in the US yet, sorry.

Comment

Yay! I like this show a lot and it bugs me that we have to wait so much longer than people in the UK. But at least it'll come back January, like usual~

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
            I haven't seen any news about when Season 3 might be available in the US yet, sorry.
            Ah okay. I've set up to get alerts from Amazon when new seasons are available.

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
              I've set up to get alerts from Amazon when new seasons are available.
              Cool. When you find out maybe you can post the news here so the rest of us can know too? It'd be much appreciated, thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎