• Show
Clear All

• Love Dreams PG-13

Title/Link: Love Dreams
    Author: Embraceurside
    Pairing: Chlollie
    Rating: Rated E or PG-13
    Warnings: Based on Chlollie Romantic Relationship, Before "Roulette"

Short summary: Oliver a.k.a Green Arrow a once great hero has fallen into a spiral of bad habits, and has a bad reputation all around.While he's trying to fix his life, he has dreams of a mysterious woman who tries to help him in his journey.

Part I Introduction

Jail is a tough place for me, shooting arrows one day and trying to protect the city isn't what its cracked up to be. No one loves you, you got nothing. So I sit in bars everyday practically wasting my life away and the only girls who would love me more than Lois ever loved me are one night stands, great. It was a dark time for me, the streets were always foggy and my head was always buzzed, I twisted through the streets of metropolis wondering what sign was which and I stumbled upon the daily planet, as if by accident.
    The doors seem to wiggle and I reached out to grab the door handle but, my hands never made it and I fell, sleeping on the ground. The dirty, metropolis street. Only if heroes had heroes, I didn't know where to go so I lyed there pondering; I looked up at the tall dark knighted, lighted up buildings.

Did life really become a hobby now ? Was arrows all I knew ? Love wasn’t in my vocabulary, especially to a drunkard like me. I couldn’t even find my arrows tonight. Then I slept a blissful dream, that an angel came to save me. It was foggy all around and the angel seemed blonde, petite ? Filled with knowledge. Who this angel was ? I didn't have a clue. Would I ever meet someone so divine? Never. Atleast that’s what I thought…

In the dream you couldn’t really see the angels face, but I knew her eyes had to be beautiful and she smiled and waved at me, she was in a white, long robe, just smiling. She said my name almost mystically and in an echo. “Oliver” and I could hear the sudden stop of the wind,earth and trees. She said it so beautifully it made me want to cry…”Oliver”….

Part II
    Last edited by Embraceurside; 07-16-2011, 12:28 PM.

Awww.. E fab start!

Comment

Whoa... This is a VERY cool start, E! Your descriptions are really poetic, and I like the way you describe Oliver's internal thought process. I'll be looking forward to your next installment!

Comment

Poor Oliver! He was in such a bad place at the beginning of Season 9. I can't wait to read what you have coming up next for my adorable blondes. Great start E!

Comment

Yayyyyy Comments!

Originally posted by FWvidchick
          Awww.. E fab start!
          Thanks Jenny!
          Originally posted by LordOnox
          Aww, Oliver... I hope his life gets better.

I can't wait to read more!
          We will have to see Thanks Onoxxx!

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
          Whoa... This is a VERY cool start, E! Your descriptions are really poetic, and I like the way you describe Oliver's internal thought process. I'll be looking forward to your next installment!
          haha, Thanks Emperor !
          I try...
          Originally posted by Alexandra1989
          Poor Oliver! He was in such a bad place at the beginning of Season 9. I can't wait to read what you have coming up next for my adorable blondes. Great start E!
          Aww i know right, We will have to see what happens right. Thanks Alex!

Comment

Beautiful start E! You write emotions really well. I can't wait to read the next installment. Make sure you VM me when it's up

Comment

Originally posted by Loulou26
              Beautiful start E! You write emotions really well. I can't wait to read the next installment. Make sure you VM me when it's up
              Thanks Lou !!! Means so much, defiantly will tell you

Comment

Part II

“Oliver…?” “Oliver!” and suddenly the voice wasn’t mystic anymore it kept repeating my name with worry and sounded a lot like Tess. The angel then proceeded

“Oliver, wake up! Okay, lets splash him with water.”

And suddenly my angel was gone and I tried to scream “Will I ever see you again!” but, the face disappeared too fast to get an answer.

I woke up drenched in sweat and water. “What the heck Tess!” I said trying to get up. The metropolis streets were bright and sunny now, and Tess was standing over me in her usual purple dress and long legs.

She smirked “Oliver, you were talking to yourself in your sleep what was I supposed to do leave you for dead?” and she said it with almost a laugh in her eyes, as if cynical.

I got up wiping my face still in my green arrow costume, “Tess the next time you want to save me, just save me from my own dang life.”

“Well someone defiantly didn’t sleep on the right side of the sidewalk now did he?” she said laughing.

I looked back at her, “This isn’t funny Tess none of this is funny!”

She then looked back in seriousness. “Oliver, I never said it was funny. It’s just the usual hero getting his butt knocked to the ground instead of saving people scenario”

“…and how would you know anything about that?” I replied harshly.

She stood back surprised I was taking her so seriously and commenting back so rude, but what was I supposed to do? She took my angel away and that’s when she said it that made me stare at her in awe.

“Mr. Queen I believe I’m not your angel but, I do think you should thank me for waking you up instead of letting you make yourself look like a fool to every other citizen in the street.”

“How do you know about the angel and I didn’t need waking up!”

“Oh you were shouting something about an angel when I came around the corner, whatever you were dreaming it must have been pretty mythological because I don’t see your knight and shining armor anywhere” Tess smirked again as she said that.

I started walking away from her and yelled back my last comment to her “Well Tess as you can see I’m not affected by your words I think I’m going to leave now and by the way… “ I stopped suddenly and said it loud and clear, “I don’t need saving.”

And I left with that, she didn’t come running after me. She didn’t do anything but I could feel her eyes burning into my back and I was the one who smirked this time.

Stick around for Part III Next week!

Comment

WHOA! Interesting... Tess and Oliver had some great back-and-forth banter! Well, it was more banter on Tess's side, and more angry ranting on Oliver's but still, I've always enjoyed their dialogue, and I felt the same vibe I always got between them on the show as what I felt in your chapter. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Where is this update? *taps foot impatiently*

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎