No announcement yet.

Could Save Cas from himself??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Save Cas from himself??

I was wondering if Sam went back on the demon blood one more time if he could expel those purgatory souls from Cas the way he did with the horseman Famine? They aren't angel souls so really Cas has no business with them in him... Just curious.

Have Sammy get hopped up on demon blood again to save Cas? Hell no!

Comment

That shouldn't even work anyways.

Comment

No. I want Cas to redeem himself.

Comment

Originally posted by gmster
          No. I want Cas to redeem himself.
          me too. I hope it doesn't end with Cas' not being around anymore :/

Comment

I want LuciferSam and MichaelDean to fight GodCas together. But it won't happen. But it would be amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
              I want LuciferSam and MichaelDean to fight GodCas together. But it won't happen. But it would be amazing.
              God!Cas is more powerful than archangels.

Comment

That can be up to debate, imo. Raphael wasn't as powerful as Lucifer and Michael.

Comment

Technically, Lucy and Mikey are still archangels. At the very least, God!Cas is on par with them.

Comment

Well obviously they're still archangels, lol, but I don't think God!Cas is more powerful than the mightiest archangels. Supernatural creatures' souls may be powerful, but they nor Eve herself could have been as powerful as God or even an archangel that pretty much became the "new boss" and then another the leader of the demons and King of Hades.
                    Last edited by Anno_Domini; 07-14-2011, 08:17 PM.

Comment

I actually think Cas is somewhere between their power and real God, so I agree with you. Thus the teamup.

Comment

Would the angel swords have killed Michael and Lucifer? If so, I think Cas is above them in power now. If not, well maybe the same field.

Comment

That we don't know. The sword did work on Gabriel, and he was an Archangel like Michael and Lucifer, but he was killed by his own sword which Kali called an "Archangel's Blade" so it could also be possible that some swords (for example the ones carried by Archangels) are more powerful than swords carried by lower ranked Angels, and maybe that sword could have killed Cas as well. But, I don't think the reason the sword didn't work on Cas was because of how powerful he is, I think it's just because he is not exactly an Angel anymore.

Comment

Oh, forgot about Archangel Blade. Thinking though, it probably wouldn't do the trick either. What do you say he is now? Personally I don't view him as a god. I kind of see it as a I am Legion for we are many type of deal.

Comment

I don't see him as a God either, the way I see it he's just God by title since he's now running things. And what exactly he is now and what he should be called I have no idea.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎