Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you ever could be mine...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

O...M...G...!!! The beginning was hooooooooooot. McSteamy hot (if you watch Grey's Anatomy or know who Eric Dane is you'll know what i mean :P) So i might have read it more than a couple of times but... Who wouldnt?! Lol. And
    “It will be easy to forget it Clark because to me” she put her hand on her chest “It was only a one night stand. We had fun nothing more and nothing less”

Raising one of her eyebrows she crossed her arms over her chest “Maybe what we did will be for good use for you. I mean with Lois”

Clark flinched back she didn’t care like he thought she did and worse was that she was making fun about it all..what hurt him the most.

Looking to the ground he said “I wish it never happened then I wouldn’t have to hear you talk about it this way”

Tess smiled sadly because that was exactly the same what she wished too.
    aawww Damn Tess!!!Well i cant be mad at her cuz it just makes the story better but DID SHE HAVE TO STOP WHEN SHE DID???!!! couldnt she had waited a lil bit mooooore?! Lolol anywau GREAT UPDATE ^_^ and looking forward to lots of other updates

Comment

I'll just review again... Lol
      So the beginning was HOOOOOOOT. like McSteamy hot (Eric Dane-Grey's Anatomy. If you watch it you'll know what i mean )
      “Clark stop"!
      DID SHE HAVE TO STOP HIM??? Oh man!!! Just when things were really heating up. Lol ok i know she had to stop it but still... She could have let him finish... :P
      And the end.... aaawwwww!!! tess you are breaking my heart </3 :'( Clark can be so dumb (you're so in character )
      So when are you updating again???????????? Cuz i cant wait!!! i've read it more than a couple of time this chapter lol

Comment

Hii I know its not much but the truth is that I dont really have much time to write but when I can I will post what I have I hope thats ok

I could make it longer but that would take a lot of time before I update it ..

Chapter 8

It was already past midnight at the time Clark arrived at the farm.

After Tess left the Daily Planet he just couldn’t go come yet..so he had been out on the street helping the people who were in need.

Walking into the living room he saw Lois sleeping on the couch with a heavy heart he walked to her.

Kneeling besides her Clark brushed the strand of her hair out of her eyes at his touch her eyes fluttered open.

“Hi you” she smiled at him and leaned her face closer to his hand to feel him stroke her skin.

“Why didn’t you go upstairs”?

“I waited for you”

Clark smiled at her as Lois sat up pulling him by his hand up to her so he could sit down next to her on the couch.

She leaned her face to his hand brusher her lips over his ..she wanted to kiss him but Clark couldn’t let her not after he kissed Tess a few hours ago.

He drew away from her and Lois looked at him confused “Clark-“?

Clark suddenly stood up and held his hand out to her puzzled she put her hand in his and let him led her
        to their bedroom.

He changed his clothes and after her laid down next to her on the bed he only pulled her closer to him.

Wounding his arms around her he didn’t give her the chance to kiss him once again or ask him why he didn’t wanted to touch her in the way he before loved to do.

Clark quickly pretended to be asleep ..he had to sort his feeling.

It couldn’t go on like this any longer …

He knew that he loved Lois but what was it that he felt for Tess then?

Tossing and turning in bed sleep just wouldn’t come to Tess.

Every time she closed her eyes she would see Clarks face and that was the least thing she wanted to see right now.

She wanted him ..that she could admit to herself …and just months ago she would have done everything to make him hers but she did change …he changed her..made her a better person.

And that meant that she couldn’t just think about herself and not about all the other people she would hurt.

Lois ..Lois might be strong but Clark was the love of her life she will be heartbroken.

Tess just couldn’t do that to her the last months Lois had been great to her …Lois is a friend now but does that mean she had to live all her life ….alone?

If Clark had the same feeling for her ..then they had to be together ..no matter how much they would hurt Lois.

With a sigh Tess forced her eyes closeher head started to ache from all the thinking ..now she only wanted to sleep..and tomorrow there will be more time to think about what she should do next.

more will come today

Comment

Awwwww! :'( i want more of this. Dont get me wrong i want happy Cless but this is just as good. After all the greatest love stories are the saddest ones too. :/ and you are going to update again today (whenever that is. I have a feeling we dont have the same time zone lol) GREAT ^_^

Comment

great update!

Comment

Updates! I can't believe this! Those were good by the way - I'm glad to come back here and read more Cless fics. I can't wait to read what happens next.

Comment

Holy! I missed 3 updates! Glad I came back and saw this. I really like that part in the basement. I didn't think Tess/Clark will be possible without harming Lois! Great story btw. Keep them coming

Comment

Wow!! I don’t even know why I read this in the first play, knowing it was a cless story, but I was curious I guess. And I know this story is no longer, but gosh!
                  how you, a cloiser of all people, could do something like that to Lois, wasn’t enough that Clark rejected her for Lana first, now he will fall for Tess???
                  my heart is breaking for Lois, she doesn’t deserve this, is would be better if you kill her in the first chapter if you wanted to write a Tess/Clark love story.
                  disappointed Lois fan here 😢

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎