• Show
Clear All

Ooh Tess I really like the story so far, ppms

Comment

OMG, you have to update this!!

Comment

Love this part

Originally posted by sleepingbeauty

one night she didn't ask for much just one night with him.

Comment

And still nothing ...

Comment

Patience..Patience..

Writing fics ain't that easy.

The author is probably very busy at the moment. Give her time.

Comment

Originally posted by tessmerceryoubamf
              Patience..Patience..

Writing fics ain't that easy.

The author is probably very busy at the moment. Give her time.
              I'll be patient ...

I just need to know if the author whether to continue with the story

I hate stories without contunuacion and forgotten by the author...
              Just leave you (chopped) wanting more
              Last edited by Lia Kent-Mercer; 07-28-2011, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lia Kent-Mercer
                I'll be patient ...

I just need to know if the author whether to continue with the story

I hate stories without contunuacion and forgotten by the author...
                Just leave you (chopped) wanting more
                I don't like uncontinued stories either. I've seen a lot of those here. Frankly, there is nothing any of us could do about it (wanting them to update faster stc. etc)

Comment

Hellooo guys

I am really sorry that I didnt update this one sooner ...but I can kind of was busy with my other fic and RL..but I will try to work on this one today ...and get an update done

thank you for the patience

Comment

Originally posted by SleepingBeauty
                    Hellooo guys

I am really sorry that I didnt update this one sooner ...but I can kind of was busy with my other fic and RL..but I will try to work on this one today ...and get an update done

No pb I can't wait to read the update!

Comment

Hellooo guys

I understand. Just wanted you to know, I'm not rushing you or anything for an update.

Comment

Hellooo guys

That's all right. We know you're busy, everyone is. Can't wait for the update.

Comment

Hellooo guys

ok, sorry for the pressure...
                          With the end of Smallville; I do not know only
                          I need to read or I get sentimental.

Comment

Hi I know that the update is short but the next one will come soon

Chapter 3

Clerk pushed her back with his body until her back hit the elevator wall.

Her legs were slightly apart as he went in between them pushing his pelvis into hers.

One hand was in her hair as the other was on her hip.
                            Kissing down her throat she moaned..evertyhing was happening so fast.

Clark spread his wet open mouthed kisses down to her shoulder.

She gasped as she felt his lips on her breast kissing her through her silky dress.

Tess could feel his lust that was poking her core...she was sure it would happen ..now ...here.

The door of the elevator suddenly opened and at the small ring.

He looked up at her smiling cheeky he took her hand in his and pulled her out.
                            Ignoring the other people that watched them walk by.

Tess let herself get dragged out.

The cold night air hit her warm body cooling her a little bit down.
                            He led her to an alley.

Clark turned her back toward him ..wrapping one arm around her waist he looked down at her.

„Are you ready“?

He saw her nod and at the next moment she felt her feet leave the ground.

Her eyes were shut but as she felt his nose rub against her she opened them.

Grapping his arms tighter she let herself enjoy the view of the city below her.

Too soon the flight ended and Tess found herself standing on top of the Daily Planet rooftop.

„Come one I think our staff meeting will start soon“ he winked at her and superspeed them to her office.

Smiling he pushed her in.

Tess smiled cocky at him and slowly stripped her dress of all the while he watched her every more.

Despite the guilty feeling she got as he came closer to her and pushed her flat down on her desk

she tried to enjoy the night and don't think of tomorrow.

And so did he.

He loved her in every way possibly never once she saw a sign of guilt or regret.
                            Never was the name spoken of the woman that was alone the night ..at her own engagement party.

soo thats it for now

Comment

Woooooowwwww....

Comment

I love the update! Wow

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎