If you ever could be mine...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you ever could be mine...

Hi guys..

Well I am actually a Lois and Clark fan and always just write for those two but I don't know after I saw some pretty Cless art....

I felt like writing for Cless and I hope you all like it ..if not I will stop
    Oh and english in not my first language so sorry for some errors I probably made

Chapter 1

It was already past midnight and Tess was still sitting on the chair by the desk at Watchtower.

Sleep would not come to her so she stood up from the couch she had slept on and turned on the computers to see if someone from the league needed help but no one did.

It was a quiet night almost all people of the city were already asleep getting new power for the next workday.

Tess sighed and looked at the purple dress that hung on the stair ledge.
    She would wear it tomorrow to his engagement party.

His fiancee had come to her and invited her to it at first she could not believe that they wanted her in their life as a friend ...but surprisingly they did.

She was a member of the team now....and every member was treated like family.

Now that her brother was back and took everything away from her it was nice to know that there always would be someone she could seek help from.

She should be happy ...grateful.

And she really was...but somehow it did not stop the longing she felt.

She longed for something she never could have.
    For someone one who already found his happiness with someone else.

He never would look at her with shining eyes and a smile on his face like he does when he sees his fiancee.

His blue eyes were always sorrowfully with a mix of sympathy toward her.

And who could blame him..sometimes when she was all alone she even pitied herself.

But there were times where he would sit down next to her take her hand in his and stay the night.

They never would talk and he did not even try to.
    It was like he knew that she felt just like an empty body without a realy life.

They would spend the night in silence until she falls asleep her head leaned on his shoulder.

She would wake up and see him gone..but he always returned with coffee and donuts.

Smiling at him she always asked the same thing „Why are you not at work yet“?

„It can wait“...he would put the food on her desk and walk toward the door.
    She always calls out to him „Clark“! She never gets the chance to thank him.

He turns back toward her and says „You are welcome“.

And everytime she sees that smile on his face she wished..that he could be more than a friend.

Ok did you like it or not please tell me what you think..?

Not bad for the first chapter, I hope that you have more luck that I, when is the next update?

Comment

Yeah it was nice I love that they have more friendship instilled here than what they gave us in the show. Please continue writing this fic. I'm looking forward to your next update.

Comment

Nice job~ I'm looking forward to reading more~

Comment

It's good.

Maybe do it in Fortune where they accidently get married or something?

I like the whole family aspect you got for the JL.

Comment

Nice start, although I can't help, but feel sorry for Tess. I hope things will work out for her (maybe something will happen to Lois - ). Good job.

Comment

great start ! looking forward to the next chapter

Comment

nice!! looking forward to the next chapter

Comment

Thank you guys I will try to update tomorrow..and Julissa I will not harm Lois !!

but there will be a lot of Cless Love...

Comment

Yes! An update!

Comment

Originally posted by SleepingBeauty
                      Thank you guys I will try to update tomorrow..and Julissa I will not harm Lois !!
                      Oh, man!

but there will be a lot of Cless Love...

Oh, can't wait!

Comment

Hi guys here is the next chapter I know its short but I will try to make the next one longer ....

Chapter 2

2 hours....Tess was sitting at the same spot for two hours now.

The Ace of Clubs was full with people but the most noticeable were the people she sat with on the same tabe.

They all had fun... laughing dancing and drinking to no end.
                        The engagement party was a big success but the only think Tess wished was that some emergency would come up that could get her back to Watchtower.

To her luck nothing happened.

Taking another sip of her drink her eyes roamed through the other side of the Club.
                        Were he was leaning against the counter one arm around his fiancée waist.

It hurt to see him with her.
                        Soon they would be married and then all her hopes and foolish dreams about him and her will be crashed.

She just wanted to be in his arms ...even if it would be just for one night.
                        And thats why she had put on that crimson lipstick.

She did not really thought she will go with the plan...but something inside her told her to do it.

One night she didn't ask for much just one night with him.

„Are you ok Tess“?

Breaking her out of her thoughts she looked up at the blond male.
                        He looked at her with troubled eyes.

„Yeah I am but I think thats enough for me today ...I will head home now“.

„I will drive you“

„No need to Oliver“

„But Tess“ he was worried about her.
                        Now that Lex was back they all didn't know what he will do next after he took all the money and the company from her.

Would he harm his own sister ?...possibly with Lex Luthor you never know.

She flipped her shoulder length red hair back and stood up „You should stay here and enjoy the party. I will ask Clark to speed me over“.

Oliver just nodded and watched her go.

Tess stood infront of the two embracing couple.

They were kissing and she had to clear her throat to get their attention.

He was the first one who drew back from the kiss flushed he smiled shyly at her.

„Tess..do you want to drink something“?

„No I wanted to ask you if you could speed me home“.

„Of course“ he kissed her one more time before he loosed his hold on his fiancée.

Tess looked away...she would feel guilty enough later.

They walked together to the lift and after the door closed behind them she pressed the stop button.

„Tess what are you doing“.

She pulled him by his collar down to her and pressed her lips against his.

He slowly started to response to her kiss.
                        His full lips against hers and the taste of him as his tongue dipped into her mouth let her sigh.

She knew that she did the right thing and she would be happy to follow him the night to wherever he wanted to.

liked or not...

Comment

I like it!!

Comment

Tess... so bold.
                            "Crimson lipstick"? Is that what I think it is?
                            Great update. I can't wait to see how this all plays out.

Comment

Yah is that the one laced with red k or something? Oooh interesting, I never thought Tess would want to do such a thing! Looking forward to the next update!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎