Collapse
No announcement yet.

Invincible

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing update! I love how you stay true to the characters. And I like that you included Cat, I find her hilarious actually I wonder what those ancient symbols are, and what is Lex up to? Sounds like both Lois and Clark are throwing themselves into the lion's mouth...

Originally posted by tessmerceryoubamf
    i wonder why tess is avoiding clark..
    I guess as she realized she loves him she's trying to keep her distance? Either because it hurts too much or because she's trying to get over him as she thinks he'll never love her? Maybe there's another reason though, I'm not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Costanza
      Amazing update! I love how you stay true to the characters. And I like that you included Cat, I find her hilarious actually I wonder what those ancient symbols are, and what is Lex up to? Sounds like both Lois and Clark are throwing themselves into the lion's mouth...
      After re-reading the chapter, I was wondering this myself. Would Tess know anything about this? Click image for larger version

Name:	39.gif
Views:	1
Size:	987 Bytes
ID:	6627288

I guess as she realized she loves him she's trying to keep her distance? Either because it hurts too much or because she's trying to get over him as she thinks he'll never love her? Maybe there's another reason though, I'm not sure.
      Maybe Firesong will clear up things soon enough.

Comment

..and the curious thing is, Lois noticed it.

Comment

Tess is avoiding him mostly cause she's realized how she feels and knows it can never happen, so she doesn't want to mess anything up with their friendship and doesn't really know how to act around him, I guess~ And Clark's oblivious as always

Oh, by the way, here's a sketch of the symbol Cat found cause it's really hard to describe:

Click image for larger version

Name:	symbol.png
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	6627289

Comment

Originally posted by Firesong
            Tess is avoiding him mostly cause she's realized how she feels and knows it can never happen, so she doesn't want to mess anything up with their friendship and doesn't really know how to act around him, I guess~ And Clark's oblivious as always

Well, I hope he opens his eyes soon.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	110.gif
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	6627290

Oh, by the way, here's a sketch of the symbol Cat found cause it's really hard to describe:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14733[/ATTACH]

Interesting and cool!

Comment

Awesome! I like that you stay true to the characters and putting your own twist to the story.

Comment

great update love cless!

Comment

Looks very cool

Comment

Thanks~

Just so everyone knows, I am currently writing. I've started modding a mafia game over in the culture section, which means I have less time to write this cause I have to write for that, but I'm close to finishing another chapter~

...I do feel bad that updates are so sporadic I'm sorry... it's just kinda hard to balance everything.

Comment

Thanks~

Just so everyone knows, I am currently writing. I've started modding a mafia game over in the culture section, which means I have less time to write this cause I have to write for that, but I'm close to finishing another chapter~

...I do feel bad that updates are so sporadic I'm sorry... it's just kinda hard to balance everything.
                      That's all right. Can't wait to read what happens next.

Comment

Great. Can't wait.

Comment

...Okay. Well, long story short, I think this is going to have to go on a permanent hiatus for a while. I'm just too busy, and I feel really bad making all of you wait so long between chapters. A couple days ago I wrote a bit more but it somehow didn't save on my computer and I'm back to having nothing again. So I guess I'll just update eventually, maybe, if I get inspiration for this again, and until then you guys won't have to keep getting disappointed. I appreciate your support and I'm really sorry about this.

Comment

Awwww.... That's all right, I know what that's like. Hopefully, we'll hear from you in the future, and don't work too hard.

Comment

...Okay. Well, long story short, I think this is going to have to go on a permanent hiatus for a while. I'm just too busy, and I feel really bad making all of you wait so long between chapters. A couple days ago I wrote a bit more but it somehow didn't save on my computer and I'm back to having nothing again. So I guess I'll just update eventually, maybe, if I get inspiration for this again, and until then you guys won't have to keep getting disappointed. I appreciate your support and I'm really sorry about this.
                              That's okay, I just hope you'll eventually continue the story, it's so awesome! Even in a year, I'll be there to read it!

Good luck with all the work!

Comment

OMG! I hope you didn't give up on this story, it's totally awesome. I'm sad there are no more chapters for me to read...
                                Are you going to post more?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎