Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 LastLast
    Ugh. That was good but cut off on me.. *cries* I need more. Lois remembering YAY!!.. Lex is such a swine and who is it she passed in the hall I wonder?! .. PPMS!!

Yes!!! that's right Lois make that head of yours to work and that will make you remember
    If Lex so much makes a move on Lois or hurt her, I will like for Clark to leave him with no possibility to please a woman in bed and be a father....

Update soon
    Last edited by MariVe; 11-30-2011 at 09:52 PM.

loved her line about loosing her memory not her ability to think!
    And she still have guts and i'm glad she's trusting them not trusting Lex and also hiding her flashes from him
    Now, was that Oliver at the corridor??

Forum Regular
    Please update soon!!

please up date!

Snuggled up with Clark at the McDougal Inn
    Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    In HystERICAlville with my fellow Durancers!
    Ok guys here is your update. I'm going to try to stick to the Wed and Sun days as updates. However, if I get on a roll they could come sooner. I hope you guys don't mind and as always feed the writer.
    Chapter 55

Lois walked into the posh furnished apartment and looked around slowly. Lex has said she lived here but this place felt cold to her. It didn’t look like anyone lived here. Everything was so sterile, bland, colorless, and lifeless. She had been left alone when she walked into the apartment and so she had time to take everything in. She walked to the closet beside the door and opened it; she found designer coats hanging on the racks to numerous to count. She looked through them and none of them seemed like her at all. They were too fancy, too sophisticated; two words she knew didn’t match her.
    She turned to the living room and stared at the white sterile sofa. Suddenly she had a flash.

She was in another place. She was sitting atop someone. Her body was rocking. Passion flowed through her. His hands were so soft, his lips so tender. Fiercely they moved as if it would be the last time they would be together like this. Suddenly the couch buckled and broke, the two of them tumbled down with it. She heard herself laughing and pulled him closer to her.

“We just need to stay off the furniture Smallville,” Lois giggled.

“The bed at the farm, the couch at the farm, the porch swing, the kitchen table, the couch in the loft, the bed here, the coffee table, and now our couch. Who knew you were such an animal,” she had teased.

“Me,” she heard the man, his voice was so soothing. “Even with superpowers I can’t keep up with you.”

They had laughed against each other.

Lois snapped back to the present. She felt a blush creep up her neck to her cheeks. She was glad she was alone because she knew her face would be beet red. Who was this man? She never saw his face but his arms had been so warm. She felt comfort in his voice. She had felt at home, it had felt right. Why was he Smallville and what did he mean superpowers?

She shook off her questioning and walked down the hallway into the bedroom and switched on the light. As she looked about the room again nothing seemed familiar to her. It still felt cold and disconnected. She walked into the bedroom closet and saw more designer wear. This wasn’t right she thought to herself. None of these clothes looked like her. She should have jeans, pencil skirts, red, blues and she should be sharing a closet.

She went into the bathroom and decided to take a hot shower to clear her head. Somehow she just knew that would work and then she could better make sense of things. As the steam engulfed around her, her thoughts again took hold of her.

“Nothing like a little north by northwest action to get the blood pumping hey Smallville,” Lois teased someone.

She was lying and the water was falling. It was over her head. She couldn’t move. She was so scared. Suddenly warm arms pulled her from the murky water. They held her close and she felt safe.

She felt lips dance across her shoulders. Those same strong arms pulled her back against a rock hard body.

“I love you Lois,” the soothing voice whispered into her ear.

Lois stepped out of the shower and began to dry off. She tried to remember whose voice and arms belonged to the person in her mind but it was all foggy. Her headaches were getting worse. She put on a silk robe that was hanging on the door, and again she was shocked by the coldness she felt by everything in this apartment. She knew what Lex had told her but she felt her heart telling her something different.

She walked into the bedroom and turned down the cold white sheets of the bed and crawled inside hoping to feel warmer. She lay there and the feeling never came. She just felt alone and out of place. She hadn’t realized she had been crying until she felt the tears slide onto the corner of her mouth. She turned to her side wiping the tears away angrily.

She felt warm arms slide around and hold her close.

“This is my favorite place on earth Lo,” the voice said. “Right here with you,” she felt a kiss on her cheek.

The memory, however brief and incomplete, brought comfort to Lois as she slowly drifted to sleep trying to stay focused on the strong arms and soft voice that had brought her comfort.

Luthor Penthouse

Dan Scardino approached the desk of Lex Luthor as the man himself turned his chair to face Dan.

“Ms. Lane is tucked away safely at the apartment house,” stated Dan.

After Nigel had been disposed of Lex needed a man to keep his own hands clean; Dan Scardino, a crooked cop, was just the type of man Lex could make use of.

“Very good Mr. Scardino,” stated Lex.

“The kryptonite has arrived and is being stored in the vault,” began Dan. “The red has been synthesized into a gas form and has been pumped into this office,” Dan continued as he handed Lex a black box. “This box will activate the air vents and release the gas,” Dan finished.

“Good work,” Lex said taking the box.

“If you don’t mind me asking Sir what is all this for?” Scardino asked curiously.

“The less you know the better off you are,” Lex replied.

“Of course Sir,” Dan replied. “But do you think it’s wise keeping Ms. Lane around like this?”

“She’s a pawn Mr. Scardino,” said Lex as he leaned back in his chair. “A very valuable pawn,”

“The memory serum used on her isn’t permanent what if she starts to regain her memories?” Dan reasoned.

“She won’t remember,” Lex said confidently, “at least not yet.”

“Sir why is she so important,” Dan asked.

“She’s the key to settling a score,” Lex replied thinly. “It’s ironic he would chose Lois Lane,” he sat back and started to reminisce. “He once called her the bane of his existent Mr. Scardino,” Lex laughed.

“Who Sir?” Dan asked.

“Looking back at it now you could say it was foreplay,” Lex began again ignoring Scardino. “I never thought he would get over Lana. It seems not only did he get over her but now he is sharing with Lois what he never could with Lana.”

“Sir?” Dan questioned again.

“I thought breaking Lana and he apart would destroy him,” said Lex. “Now I see the error of my ways. Lana was indeed his first love but Lois Lane; she’s his true love, the love of his life. Oh this will be joyous Mr. Scardino,” Lex said giddily.

“What will be joyous?” Dan was confused.

“I plan to kill him,” Lex said with a grin. “I wanted to be the one but now that I ponder it, I think the one thing I will enjoy more is watching the light leave his eyes as his soul mate takes his life,” Lex chuckled and rubbed his hands together. “Then she will be left in a world with no hero, carrying the pain of guilt no one will be able to console. That world belongs to me.”

“If you say so Sir,” Dan stated utterly confused.

“Have Lois Lane brought here,” said Lex. “I have no doubt our hometown hero has recuperated and is on his way and I don’t want her to miss his visit.”

Dan nodded in Lex’s direction and turned to leave his office and carry out his orders. Lex turned his chair around and looked out the window at the Metropolis sky line.

“This is going to be good,” he said merrily to himself.
    Last edited by tgrimsley; 12-04-2011 at 05:02 PM.

Love this!! Omg her memories were awesome especially that first one.. Clois sexy Kinky!! But dang I feel so sad for her.. to know its all wrong but not know who he is! And Lex is truly evil..ugh! Red K?! This is gonna be a bit messy me thinks!

PPMS!

Lex Luthor is the devil!
    I feel bad for Lois, was sad to see her so lost in that place where she doesn´t belong to.
    Anyway, this up date was great as usual, but I have to say I was hoping a chapter with Clark, there´s already two without him, so I´m a little disappointed, just a little!

I hope the muses knock your door before wednesday!, is too much to wait until there, I love your fic!

poor Lois, so lost and lonely. But at least she has the feeling things are not right and will never trust Lex completely
    Lex' plan is more than evil but i love when he plays dirty hehehe i mean, he's the villain of the story
    Wasn't Scardino a police detective in LnC?? He was always hitting on Lois and annoying Clark

Quote Originally Posted by cathy14 View Post
    poor Lois, so lost and lonely. But at least she has the feeling things are not right and will never trust Lex completely
    Lex' plan is more than evil but i love when he plays dirty hehehe i mean, he's the villain of the story
    Wasn't Scardino a police detective in LnC?? He was always hitting on Lois and annoying Clark
    Yes, you were right with Scardino being a police detective in LnC.

This is a wonderful update! I hope we get another chapter with Clark.
    Last edited by Supergirl X; 12-05-2011 at 09:18 AM.

Stupid, ass****, moron, devil incarnate..... die, die, die!!!!!! Yes!!! that's me having a temper tantrum because of Lex.
    Please Clark, don't be a full and prepare something that will take that idiot by surprise....}

PPMS!!!!!

Great update! I really want to punch Lex in the face, that bastard! And poor Lois, I'm glad she's starting to remember things though. Hope the next chapter has some Clark.

Snuggled up with Clark at the McDougal Inn
    This story is so good right now that I cannot wait until Wednesday! I hope that muse of yours continues to inspire you because I'm anxious to see Clark and Lex's showdown.

Also, it's great to see you including Dan in this story. Hopefully, he isn't all crooked and his conscience will lead him to help Clois. If anything, it shouldn't take long before he realizes who Lex was referring to.

As for Lois, I love that her memories are slowly, but surely coming back to her 'cause they're pretty good so far. Plus, I have a feeling she's going to prove Lex wrong and regain her all of her memories sooner rather than later!

Banned
    In HystERICAlville with my fellow Durancers!
    Ok guys here is the next chapter. Just a heads up my lap top has a virus that I'm trying to get fixed. Hoping they can back up my stories. Thank goodness for e-mail and my work computer.

Chapter 56

Clark flew through the air to Lex’s penthouse. Oliver was already in position on the ground to get to Lois, while Jon had stayed behind to monitor any unexpected threats Lex would make. Clark had never been more terrified in his life. His wife was alone and had no memory of who she was and he had no idea what Lex would do to her. He needed to get her away from Lex, and then, together, they’d find a cure for her memory loss. Everything would be better once they were reunited. He knew there was nothing their love couldn’t overcome.
    “Jon how does everything look?” Clark said he was equipped with new communication equipment.

“Nothing out of the ordinary Clark,” Jon radioed back. “Oliver is in place and working his way through the building. No sign of Lois yet.”

“Stand by I’m going in,” he said as he zoomed into the penthouse and landed, forcible on the balcony. “Lex,” he yelled as he walked into the office.

Inside the office Lex Luthor stood across the room smirking.

“Welcome Clark,” Lex said holding out his hands. “Or is it Superman? Really Clark who knew you were so egotistical.”

“Where is she Lex!?” Clark demanded not given into Lex’s taunts. He had one mission in mind and that was to save his wife.

“You know I was surprised,” Lex began, “Never would have predicted you and Lois Lane. What was it you said? Oh yeah she was bossy, stuck up, rude, you couldn’t stand her, my how the times has changed.”

“Where’s my wife?” Clark screamed at Lex.

“Oh don’t worry Clark she’ll be here soon enough,” Lex said. “That gives us a few minutes to chat about things.”

Clark super sped in front of Lex.

“I have nothing to say to you,” Clark said. “Release Lois to me or I’ll tear this place down.”

“Oh I’m so scared,” Lex taunted and walked around Clark to his wet bar. He calmly made himself a scotch. “I’d offer you a drink but we both know you’d decline,” he poured the liquid into a glass. “I’m just dying to know, why Lois Lane?” he turned taking a sip of his drink.

“It’s something you would never understand,” Clark said.

“Try me,” Lex began. “Last time I was here you claimed Lana Lang was the love of your life. So Lana gets poisoned by kryptonite and you settle for Lois.”

Clark stepped in front of Lex once more and took the glass from Lex’s hand and crushed it in his hand.

“Never insult my wife again,” Clark said coldly. “What you did to Lana and I was painful but thankfully it led to the greatest love of my life.”

“Cut the crap Clark,” said Lex, seemingly unfazed by Clark’s show of strength and anger. “We both know that if Lana Lang walked into this office at this moment, kryptonite free; you’d move heaven and earth for you two to be back together.”

“No,” Clark said quickly. “Lois is my life. Nothing could ever compare or take her place.”

“Oh I can see that Clark,” Lex said walking away from Clark over to his desk. He picked up the black box Dan Scardino had given him earlier. “I was wrong, and I admit that,” he said as he turned to face Clark. “I won’t make the same mistake again,” he pressed the button.

Suddenly the room was filled with a dose red smoke that quickly dissolved. Clark took a step toward Lex but stopped shortly as he inhaled the vapors. Clark’s eyes flashed red and he pinned Lex with a glare. He super sped over in front of Lex grabbed him by the neck, before speeding to the balcony and holding Lex over the ledge.

“I want Lois!” he growled.

“Of course you do she’s a very beautiful woman,” Lex said he looked back as the doors to his office opened as Dan Scardino walked in with Lois and they were flanked by guards.

Clark noticed Lex’s look and turned to see what had Lex’s attention.

Scardino stopped walking and came up short as did Lois, both gasped at Clark holding Lex over the ledge of the penthouse balcony.

“Lois,” Clark said as he turned threw Lex, roughly, down and walked to her.

The guards quickly formed a barrier between Clark and Lois.

Clark walked toward Lois and the guards opened fire on Clark. He stood smiling as the bullets bounced off him. He didn’t notice Lois eyes widening with fear.

“Really, I’m Superman,” Clark gloated once the firing stopped. “Now step aside,” he said coming at the guards.

“Hold your ground,” Lex shouted from behind them. “Protect Ms. Lane,” he shouted.

Clark growled and walked forward intending to get to Lois. The guards, fruitlessly, tried to fight him off. Clark effortlessly threw the guards about the room, never once noticing Lois watching his deeds with fright. One of the guards came over and took Lois by the arm to usher her out of the room.

“Get your heads off her,” Clark screamed and shot a beam of heat vision at the guard’s chest.

Lois screamed and Dan Scardino ran out of the room.

“You’re coming with me,” Clark said as he walked over and took Lois’s arm and she yelped as he started to pull her across the room.

“Leave her alone,” Lex said stepping in front of Clark.

“Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t kill you where you stand?” demanded Clark clutching Lois arm tighter. Lois let out a gasp. He was holding her hard enough to bruise her.

“You can’t have her,” Lex said.

Clark raised his hand to swipe at Lex when suddenly his body felt weak. He let go of Lois and collapsed to the floor. The red haze of the kryptonite left him as he stared up at Lex who was holding a green glowing rock. Lois came around to stand at Lex’s side.

“Lois,” Clark gasped and looked up at her. He was shocked to see fear in Lois’s eyes; fear that was directed at him. It dawned on Clark what Lex had done. Lois had no memory of him; she didn’t know he was an alien from a different planet. He has used the red kryptonite to unleash Clark’s darker side. Lois had seen it all and now she looked down, terrified, at Clark.

“Lois please,” he moaned. Lex crouched down in front of Clark.

“Look at what you’ve done,” he said low enough to where only Clark could here.

“Lois please,” Clark groaned out to her, ignoring Lex. “You don’t belong here.”

“I won’t let you hurt her Clark,” Lex said standing over Clark and taking Lois’s hand.

“Lois please I love you,” Clark desperately cried out, the kryptonite was close to making him lose consciousness.

“She’s seen what you are,” Lex stated as he put the rock in his jacket pocket and turned walking out of his office pulling Lois.

“Lois!” he screamed.

Lois turned back and looked at the man, in agony, on the floor. He thought he saw something flash in her eyes, but just as quickly was replaced again with fear.

He watched again helplessly as once again Lex led his wife away from him. His only thought was “Where the hell is Oliver”

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 LastLast