Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast
    Amazing chapter.I tried to read it very slowly bc I didn´t want it to be over!
    I wonder what Lex will do with Lois. Lex started to get back his memories slowly, maybe the same happens with Lois.
    Poor Clark and poor myself, I need more of this please!!!!!

Snuggled up with Clark at the McDougal Inn
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

You must update soon because these two chapters were simply A-mazing!!! While I'm glad Crazy Ryan is no longer an issue, Lex is another matter all together! And even though I understand Lois' "state-of-mind" right now, I have to wonder why she doesn't listen to what her conscience and heart is telling her instead of going "blindly" with that mad man?

But all in all, you did warn us about a very bumpy ride ahead. I just hope Lois gets her memory back soon and kick some a**! As for Clark, he's a man on a mission and I cannot wait to see Lex get what's coming to him.

PPMS!

you really weren't kidding when you said things wouldn't be easy for them, huh? I'm loving this story so so much. Please, don't take too long to update

Banned
    In HystERICAlville with my fellow Durancers!
    Thank you all for your feedback. Here is the next update. Hope you all like it and will stick with me.
    Chapter 53

Clark awoke to find himself in Watch Tower. He heard John and Oliver’s mumblings as he came to and set up on the make shift cot.

“Hey there big guy we were worried,” said Oliver as he walked over to stand in front of Clark.

“What happened?” Clark asked once he had sat completely up.

“Lex left you cold,” said Oliver.

“Where you able to get to Lois?” Clark asked quickly.

“I’m sorry Kal-El we were not,” began Jon as he walked over to join Oliver and Clark. “Lex was well prepared.”

“We have to get to her before he hurts her,” said Clark trying to stand only to have Jon lay a hand on his shoulder. “She’s probably at the pent house.”

“You need to rest more and regain your strength,” said Jon.

“Lois doesn’t have time,” said Clark sharply. He didn’t care about his strength he needed to save his wife. Fear rushed threw his veins. He needed to know what Lex had done to her. Clark couldn’t bear the thought of something happening to her. He knew the only reason Lex went after Lois was because of him. He needed to get to her, to protect her. Clark knew he’d be nothing without her.

“Clark be reasonable here,” began Oliver. “Lex is going to be prepared for you we are going to need a plan.”

“We’ve been able to gather information while you’ve been recuperating,” said Jon as he walked over to the computers.

“When we went back down there we found Ryan and he was dead,” stated Oliver following Jon.

“Dead,” said Clark walking behind them.

“Yeah bullet through the chest,” said Oliver. He didn’t want to tell Clark that Ryan also had his pants down. He didn’t know how Clark would react.

“I also found these in an adjoining room,” said Jon as he held up a pair of black gloves in a plastic bag.

“Gloves?” questioned Clark.

“Coated with the same serum Tess had on her when her body turned up,” stated Jon.

“The memory serum,” began Clark. “So you think Lex used that on her?”

“Not Lex,” said Oliver.

“The prints inside the gloves match Ryan’s,” Jon said.

“But Ryan was working for Lex,” stated Clark.

“In theory yes,” said Oliver. “I think our raging teen might have gone rouge.”

“What makes you say that?” asked Clark.

“My police contacts have told me Nigel St. John was fished out of the harbor this morning,” began Jon. “It looked like a mob hit.”

“But you don’t believe that” replied Clark.

“Toyman was also transferred to a medical facility just before Lois disappeared,” Oliver began. “Clark he’s gone now.”

“We think someone larger is at work and that St. John was their pawn,” said Jon.

“Who?” asked Clark.

“We don’t know yet,” began Oliver. “But we don’t think Lex intended for Lois’s mind to be wiped Clark.”

“This was his operation,” said Clark.

“Clark we found a gun in the room as well and we ran ballistics on it,” began Jon. “It matched the bullet found in Ryan Norwood and the prints belonged to Lex.”

“Ryan jumped the gun,” began Oliver. “He may have been following other orders.”

“Lex wouldn’t just kill them without reason,” began Clark.

“Ryan may not have been of use to Lex,” said Jon. “But he wouldn’t get rid of St. John unless he had a good reason.”

“He had been betrayed,” said Clark.

“Exactly,” said Oliver.

“We’ll worry about this third party after we have found Lois and she’s safe,” stated Clark.

“We’ve called in more troops,” began Oliver. “I’ve got AC, Dinah, and Courtney, all coming in to help. They should all be here within the hour.”

“I’m working on synthesizing a counter agent for the serum used on Lois,” said Jon.

“Good I will distract Lex and you guys can go in and get Lois,” said Clark.

“Clark do you think that’s smart?” questioned Oliver. “I mean isn’t that playing into his hands.”

“Yes,” stated Clark. “His focus will be fixed on me and you guy should have an easy time getting to Lois,”

“I hope it’s that simple,” stated Oliver.

“I hope so to,” began Clark. “Oliver,” he took a ragged breath, “I can’t lose her.”

Finally they have been able to gather some information, it was annoying seeing them clueless about what it's really going on.......

Please update soon and let Jon get an antidote for Lois

Thank for up dating so soon. I been all day coming here to see if there was a new chapter from you!
    I like Oliver didn´t tell him about tha almost rape, I ´d prefer Lois being the one telling him.

Great as usual

Forum Whiz
    Thanks for updating. I really want to know what lex has in mind for Lois.

What?! This update was wayyyyyyy too short! I NEED more, pleaseeeee! Also, I'm dying to know who this third party is cause I have a feeling jaws are going to drop!

PPMS!
    Last edited by TeamClois; 11-29-2011 at 07:03 AM.

Gah.. Ugh!! Poor Clark..Lois Clois! Oh man.. I don't blame Oliver for withholding the fact Ryan had his pants down. Clark is gonna find out at some point , possibly and he's gonna go nutz. Maybe if Lois is lucky when she gets her memory back she'll forget about being kidnapped. MAN! .. I hope the plan to get Lois works but I am worried.

PPMS!

I'm very glad that they discovered most of the facts involving Lois's kidnapping (and that Oliver kept to himself the fact that Ryan was pantess). Oh and looks like Toyman can be the sick brain behind all of this, huh
    But this one was way too short

Please up date!! please please please!

Banned
    In HystERICAlville with my fellow Durancers!
    Good day all. Here is the next installment. Please be kind of feed the writer.
    Chapter 54

As the helicopter touched down at the LexCorp building Lois couldn’t shake the feeling something was wrong with what Lex had told her on the flight over. He had told her that she was his press secretary and that they had known each other since she was in high school and was chosen for an internship. Lex had being filling in the gaps and had told her she had a father in the military and a younger sister but her mother had died when she was just a child. When Lois had asked if she could reach out to her family Lex had rejected the idea saying her father, last he had heard, was on a secret mission and his location was classified at this point; and her sister hadn’t been seen in some time.

“You’ll have to trust me Lois,” Lex had said. “I only have your best interest at heart. I’m going to have my research time find a cure for amnesia as quickly as possible. Until then I’ll tell you anything you wish to know.”

Even though he had said the words kindly Lois had looked into his eyes and didn’t see sincerity. She didn’t completely trust Lex Luthor. She had questions, many questions, and they all centered on the man Clark Kent. When Lex has spoken his name Lois had felt her heart constrict. He seemed familiar to her but she couldn’t quite place him. The way he had yelled at her, the desperation in his voice the pleading of his eyes, had struck Lois to the core. There was something about the man. Lois intended to find out why he was so familiar. Even if she didn’t trust Lex at this moment he was the only one with the answers she needed.

The door of the helicopter opened and she was helped down on the roof. Lex came up and touched her elbow to guide her across the roof and inside the building.

“Everything is in place Mr. Luthor,” a guard had said as they walked by.

Lex hadn’t said a word he kept guiding her until finally they arrived at his office. They walked in and he closed the doors. She noticed a fire roaring to the left and walked over to it and sat down on the couch that had been provided.

“I can’t imagine how frightening this must be for you Lois,” began Lex walking over to Lois. “I promise I will use everything at my disposal to find a cure for this.”

“More irritated than frightened Mr. Luthor,” said Lois.

“Please call me Lex,” he replied.

“Thanks but for now I prefer Mr. Luthor,” she said.

“Very well,” Lex nodded in her direction.

“So I don’t suppose I have an office,” Lois asked.

“Yes, it’s on the 28th floor,” replied Lex. “Surely you’re not thinking of working at time like this?” he questioned.

“Well something tells me that in times like these I should dive in head first into whatever I’m working on,” Lois began. “Who knows it might jar a memory.”

“Lois as much as I value you as a team member,” Lex began sitting down beside Lois on the couch, “right now I want you to be focusing on you and getting well.”

“Mr. Luthor I’ve lost my memories,” she said, “not my ability to think.”

“Be that as it may,” Lex replied. “I think it’s a good idea for you to take a few days away to get used to your condition.”

“And I think I need to work,” Lois retorted.

“You really are quite stubborn,” Lex said sitting back on the
    couch.

“I suppose I am,” she replied.

“Very well half days it is,” Lex said getting up and walking over to the desk.

“You’re not fighting me on this,” said Lois standing and following.

“It would just be a waste of energy,” Lex said as he sat down at the desk. “You have always been a force of nature,” Lex said with a grin.

“You said we’ve known each other since I was in high school,” Lois began trying to get around to her questions.

“Yes, you were chosen for an internship and like you usually do you took a basement position and made it a front line post in no time,” Lex said. “I hired you when you graduated.”

“How long have I worked here?” she asked.

“7 years,” Lex replied.

“How do I know Clark Kent?” Lois asked and noticed Lex
    paused.

“You don’t,” replied Lex.

“Well you said he had arranged my kidnapping,” Lois began. “I just want to know why and how did I lose my memories.”

“I don’t have the all the information yet,” said Lex. “He is a business rival. You had uncovered some of his darker deeds and he had lost a contract. We believe it was retaliation.”

“Just because of a bad business deal?” Lois questioned a little unbelieving.

“Lois it’s been a long day and I think you need your rest,” Lex began and pushed a button on his desk. “Let me have Hector drive you home.”

Lois was unsatisfied with his lack of answers. She was building a case in her mind against Lex and his reluctance to be forthcoming had proved to Lois that he was hiding something. She would try again tomorrow.

“Oh I have a home,” Lois commented.

“Of course a pent house apartment at Luthor towers,” said Lex.
    The doors to Lex’s office opened and a burly Latino man walked in. Lois shivered something about all of this did not fell right.

The man came up to stand beside Lois.

“Hector please take Ms. Lane to her home and make sure she gets there safely and her needs are met,” Lex addressed the man.

The man nodded and turned to Lois.

“We will talk more tomorrow,” Lex said as he stood and walked over to her. “I know you have questions and I promise you I’ll give you answers just let me gather all the facts,” he finished and leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Lois felt cold. She looked at Lex and began to say something when suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her head. She raised her head to grab it and suddenly she saw flashes.

She was driving in a car when suddenly lightening struck in front of her running her off the road. She saw a man naked lying in the grass. She got out of her car and walked to the body.

“Oh my god are you ok?” she heard herself say and the man stood up.

“Lois, Lois,” she heard Lex saying her name.

Lois felt the pain lessen and she raised her head.

“Lois are you alright do I need to get a doctor to see you?” Lex asked concerned.

“No I’m fine,” Lois began. “It was just a dizzy spell.” She didn’t want Lex to know she was having flashes. She felt it wasn’t safe to tell him.

“Are you sure,” Lex said. “Let me call the doctor.”

“No Mr. Luthor its fine really I just need to rest,” Lois insisted.

“Don’t worry about coming in tomorrow,” Lex began. “I’ll come see you after my morning meetings.”

Lois didn’t argue she nodded her head and turned to leave. Hector dutiful followed her out and Lex watched her retreating form. At the door Lois passed another man on his way into Lex’s office. She didn’t have time think about who he was. She wanted rest and to ponder her memory flash.

Argh!!! Just when it's getting good with Lois' memory flashes, it all over! *cries* PPMS!

I´m glad Lois doesn´t trust Lex, her guts are telling her right, so different than Lana.

I´m dying to know what Clark will do next and Lex´s evil plans!

Please up date soon!

I've been reading this fic since you started it, though i don't think I've commented on it until now. Just letting you know you're doing a great job. Hope to read a Clois interaction soon. Also wondering who the man Lois passed is.

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast