Question Speculation, curosity etc.

Rewatching the episodes and thought of something. The whole Apocalypse thing was supposed to happen with Dean & Sam as vessels instead we know the angels went around that and used Adam. However, here is my speculation, curiosity, etc.

If Michael & Lucifer could kill one another on Earth why is it they couldn't have the same fight locked in the cage. I mean as Cas told Dean he said those two had nothing to do but take it out on Sams soul...

If they did fought eachother in the cage, would it matter anyways? Lol, there is a zero chance the cage could open up again, so I say let them fight and tear eachother to threads. Not like Sam and Dean cares about Adam's safety anyways, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    If they did fought eachother in the cage, would it matter anyways? Lol, there is a zero chance the cage could open up again, so I say let them fight and tear eachother to threads. Not like Sam and Dean cares about Adam's safety anyways, haha.

LOL I think Dean cares but Sam was the choice he had to make since Sam was Terminator walking.

I don't think the cage would open either, but remember Michael said a couple of times that this fight was meant to happen that he had to kill his brother. Well, poof you're locked in a box with him if it's really meant to be then...

Also, I just thought about the final episode of season 5 when Lucifer snaps his fingers and Cas it killed even though he is brought back Cas in Season 6 did the same thing to Raphael and he called himself the new God. I am sure Lucifers power is stronger because of the demons he created but Cas. I just wonder if we will ever see (not physically) but an act of God regarding all that has happened.

I mean, Sam committed and act of self sacrifice when he jumped into the pit but now his mind is all screwed up. Cas needs a smacking. I mean especially Cas who confessed everything to God and there was no reaction. THERE SHOULD BE in season 7 but I doubt it.