Death SPOILERS BEWARE

I was wondering about the horseman Death. When Dean with Crowley go after him he has killed that whole pizza place staff and customers. Was that what he was referring to when he said he wanted off Lucifer's leash so to speak. I mean did that all happen because he is death or was it how Lucifer was using him. The reason I ask is when Dean goes to him for Sam's soul and he tells Dean to be him for a day it was a lesson that he wanted Dean to learn that the natural order was important. He's a horseman that is supposed to mean the baddest of bad I suppose but he seemed more like who just seen too much of death not that he wanted to do it but that he had to...

Not sure that makes sense at all

This is not spoilers since this has got nothing to do with future episodes of Supernatural. Questions about stuff that has already happened on the show does not belong in the spoiler section. Just trying to help out.

Quote Originally Posted by The Magnificent One View Post
    This is not spoilers since this has got nothing to do with future episodes of Supernatural. Questions about stuff that has already happened on the show does not belong in the spoiler section. Just trying to help out.
    Thanks I reposted it under one of the episodes