No announcement yet.

How many episodes did Ollie total?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many episodes did Ollie total?

I know he was in seven episodes of season 6, 1 of season seven, and I believe 12 for season eight and nine. Season 10 I think he only missed 5 episodes. Wikipedia(not a reliable source) has said he was in 73 episodes as of February 2011, which I think is way too high. Unless he was in more in season 9. Anyone know for sure?

I thought he had 17 or 18 epis this season and last.

Sorry, I'm not one hundred percent sure. I'd have to go back and count them individually.

Comment

With AJ and Finale counting as two epiosdes each, I think the total is 54 episodes.

S6: 7 episodes
      S7: 1 episode
      S8: 12 episodes
      S9: 17 episodes
      S10: 17 episodes

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy2
        I know he was in seven episodes of season 6, 1 of season seven, and I believe 12 for season eight and nine. Season 10 I think he only missed 5 episodes. Wikipedia(not a reliable source) has said he was in 73 episodes as of February 2011, which I think is way too high. Unless he was in more in season 9. Anyone know for sure?
        73?

Thats because he is credited for all 22 episodes since he became a series regular in s8, JH that is. He is given credits for every episode in any season he is a regular, even those he doesnt appear, same with the other cast.

Comment

That explains it. Cause it would seem then that he was only in 6 more episodes than Tess.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎