No announcement yet.

For the worst episode kryptonsite award I picked Shield

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the worst episode kryptonsite award I picked Shield

Im sorry but I actually hated Shield more then isis or harvest or even Booster. The reason is because of Cat Grant. I hate Cat and everything about her and even the actress. She is super annoying and no fun. Im sad tho because the episode brought back the awsome Michael Shanks as Carter Hall (which im sad because they didnt have him as Hawkman) and the somewhat interesting Suicide Squad. I was having a ok time with Deadshot I like when Smallville adds these great comic characters and I thought Bradley Striker did a good job. I just didnt like how Clark had to fight Deadshot when u cant even compare the 2. I just knew the whole time Deadshot wouldnt stand a chance against clark unless he had krypto bullets but we already had someone have those before and almost kill Clark (Extinction). I did enjoy Rick Flag he was menacing and especially his scene with Green Arrow. Although I would've probably pit Green Arrow against Deadshot that would have been awsome and very interesting to see a fight. Plastique was a waste she was barely used and she wasnt even shown again with the squad so that sucked. I mainly liked the Green Arrow story and then Lois with Carter but with Cat Grant everything else sucked.

"Supergirl" ahould make every worst episode list.

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaArrow
      Im sorry but I actually hated Shield more then isis or harvest or even Booster. The reason is because of Cat Grant. I hate Cat and everything about her and even the actress. She is super annoying and no fun.

I just didnt like how Clark had to fight Deadshot when u cant even compare the 2. I just knew the whole time Deadshot wouldnt stand a chance against clark unless he had krypto bullets but we already had someone have those before and almost kill Clark (Extinction).

Plastique was a waste she was barely used and she wasnt even shown again with the squad so that sucked. I mainly liked the Green Arrow story and then Lois with Carter
      Agree with the episodes except for "Shield" and "Booster" which imo are one of the few episodes worth watching again this season. I wasn't a fan of that Cat Grant either. Too bad the one from "Crossfire" didn't return.

"Shield" did it right. The drama didn't come from whether Clark would beat Deadshot. It was if he could save Cat twice in the episode. SV's other solution to put Clark in jeopardy is making him vulnerable to all the colors of the kryptonite rainbow. Every now and then we get flashes of brilliance like in "Checkmate", "Lazarus" and "Shield" for example where it's not about killing Clark, but still making him lose on another level.

Plastique was a waste but it's not imo "Shield's" fault. It's because of episodes like "Isis", "Harvest" and "Fortune" that just are dead air and hardly advance the plot minus the endings of the first two (they could be clued at the end of better episodes easily).

Yeah, the Lois-Carter stuff makes the episode work and is the core of the epi. I much more prefer having the side cast having doubts and Clark just doing his thing and being Supermanly on the side. Because by God, the writers don't know how to handle it with Clark without making him mopey and passive.

Comment

I really liked this episode. More than Lazarus, actually. I think I voted for Fortune.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎