No announcement yet.

John Winchester Question

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Winchester Question

This is too far in the series to bring up but it's still a bit of a spoiler since Season 6 had Sam driving a new car (which was never explained how he got it) lol love Dean's reaction when it got crushed. My point is John had things they have discovered his Lock up, the fact he had another son, but one basic fact that was left out of the whole story after he died is where is his TRUCK? Dean has the Impala, shouldn't Sam at least have the truck to use if need be? Curious minds and all that it just seems weird John had that bad A** truck and for it not to go to someone to use even Bobby maybe.

In reality? They sold the truck. http://supernaturalwiki.com/images/8...Truckzilla.jpg

But for story-wise...John seemed to have forgotten about it after Meg and her brother kidnapped him.
    Last edited by Anno_Domini; 06-02-2011, 08:19 PM.

Comment

I always wondered what happened to John's truck as well. Last we saw it, he drove it to the meeting with Meg, right? Then the boys come to the rescue and save him. Now we don't see if John was driving his truck or if they abandoned it and all went in the Impala? But all of them were in the Impala during Devil's Trap. That means it got left where John met Meg or it got left at the cabin where Azazel showed.

Either way, it got left behind. And then Papa Winchester died. I always wondered, did the boys or Bobby go back for the truck (I would say they abandoned it but it had all that hunting gear in the back so they couldn't, right?)? And if they did, what did they do with it? Sell it? Junk it? (after all, it would have been a reminder of their recently deceased father.)

Since we never saw it again I've always assumed that they got rid of it somehow...

Course for all we know, it's sitting and rusting at Bobby's place!

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
        I always wondered what happened to John's truck as well. Last we saw it, he drove it to the meeting with Meg, right? Then the boys come to the rescue and save him. Now we don't see if John was driving his truck or if they abandoned it and all went in the Impala? But all of them were in the Impala during Devil's Trap. That means it got left where John met Meg or it got left at the cabin where Azazel showed.

Either way, it got left behind. And then Papa Winchester died. I always wondered, did the boys or Bobby go back for the truck (I would say they abandoned it but it had all that hunting gear in the back so they couldn't, right?)? And if they did, what did they do with it? Sell it? Junk it? (after all, it would have been a reminder of their recently deceased father.)

Since we never saw it again I've always assumed that they got rid of it somehow...

Course for all we know, it's sitting and rusting at Bobby's place!

LOL and at Bobby's place you couldn't really tell with all those rust buckets he has it's funny though Dean rebuilt the Impala from there but yet Bobby had to let them drive that minivan. You'd think he'd have several rides ready for hunting if necessary. Love Bobby though always adds something to the show. Miss John though I wish when they brought back Grandpa Campbell they'd have brought John back. That would have been a great match up.

Comment

Originally posted by AcheronLove
          You'd think he'd have several rides ready for hunting if necessary.
          I'm sure he does/did. But he probably didn't want Dean driving one of his better cars when he knew Dean was still messed up from John's death. After all, if Dean was so upset that he would wail on the Impala like that...

Or maybe Bobby just wanted the giggles of seeing Dean driving a soccer-Mom van.

But yeah, the truck could be somewhere on Bobby's lot and we'd not even really know it. Or perhaps scrapped for parts?

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎