Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obliviously Into You (Co-written by FWVIDCHICK)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kneel4justice
    I love it Lou and Jenny!!! It's awesome. I love how you wrote Lois. I am looking forward to more, great job.
    Yay K4J!!! Awesome to see you here! Don't be a stranger

Originally posted by LordOnox
    I usually don't read fan fiction that often, especially Clois, but I saw it this morning and read it. I was told to comment. Awesome work!!!! I'll see about keeping up with the updates.
    hehe don't act like you didn't want to but thanks

Originally posted by lovinredkclark
    awesome start girls. banter, teasing and concern. i'm very intrigued. i'm subscribing so i dont miss a thing.

do i detect a hint of something in these ^^ quiet moments.

great chap lou, as always.
    i'm eager for more now.

ppma

YAY! Jools!! Thanks so much babes, hope you enjoy where we take this

Comment

Great start, can't wait for more

Comment

Awesome start. I'm really looking forward to more.

Comment

Ooooh that's good! I'm hooked! There are so much things left unsaid that I want to know... PPMS!

Comment

Yay! Great start! I love Clark and Lois relationship here and I don't like Joshua. He seems like a jerk. I hope he doesn't stay for long

But I'm really worried about Lois. I'm affraid is something serious...:/

I need more! PPMS!!!

Comment

Great start! Come on Chapter 1.

Comment

Very good!! Lois being her usual self, and she has a boyfriend. Wondering what is with her headaches. PM me whenever you have an update.

Comment

OMFG THIS WAS AMAZING ONLY A LITTLE ??? I NEED MORE !!! Clois is so cute already AWWWWWW.

*applauds* I will be stalking this fanfic

Comment

ok so where's the first chapter. now that you've got us all hooked, we want more.

Comment

Originally posted by lovinredkclark
                      ok so where's the first chapter. now that you've got us all hooked, we want more.
                      Sorry I hope to have it up in a few days. I got sick this past week (still am sick) and Laura just got sick herself..sooooo its made it harder to finish it up. So close but dang so far away lol.. but seriously we're working on it.

Here is a tease - (but keeping the best bits till i post the chapter )

Gwen laughed, “She still has that boyfriend? Joshua?”

“Yeah..Josh. “ His voice had gone flat, losing the softness he had when he spoke of Lois.

“You don't like him do you?”

“He's alright.. I just..”

“Oh come off it Clark! You can talk to me.. I need the distraction anyway.”

“Its just he is so..so not her type!..The only thing they have in common is they went to college together.. and he is .. boring.” He went for the kindest word he could think of in that moment. While he didn't care for the guy he didn't really want to bad talk Lois' boyfriend, that wasn't fair to her.

“You know what I think?”

“I'm not sure I want to know what you think.. “

Ignoring him she continued, “I think Josh isn't her type and all these dates you go on don't work because you are missing what is right in front of you.”

*subject to change upon editing.

Does this help?

Comment

Oh that tease was just awesome, we need more already but in the form of an update !!!

Comment

Gwen bettter not be trying to sucker Clark Josh is a Loser and Clois needs to do it to releive stress lol great start guys

Comment

Originally posted by Loulou26

And now, the season premiere of Obliviously Into You:

Prologue
                            What a great birthday present! Thank you very very much! Now you just need to make sure to update regularly, and NOT annually.

Comment

Originally posted by FWvidchick
                              “I'm not sure I want to know what you think.. “

Ignoring him she continued, “I think Josh isn't her type and all these dates you go on don't work because you are missing what is right in front of you.”

Does this help?
                              Argh!!! It only wets my appetite and have me craving for MORE!!! Feel better soon Jen and Loulou! I'll be waiting.

Comment

Looking forward to more!!! I hope you both feel better soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎