Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get A Clue (GAME)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Waller was the White Queen of Checkmate.

Comment

Originally posted by skully
      Yes, Waller was the White Queen of Checkmate.
      OK, I didn't recall whether or not they referred to her that way. There are sometimes subtle difference between the way Smallville presents something and the way they appear in the comics.

Comment

Originally posted by ReignoftheSupermen
        OK, I didn't recall whether or not they referred to her that way. There are sometimes subtle difference between the way Smallville presents something and the way they appear in the comics.
        I believe Maxwell Lord (the Black King) referred to her as the White Queen but I'm not entirely positive. That's a good skully question. She did have a White Queen chess piece she left for Tess on her desk in Legends.

Comment

Tess first referred to Waller as the White Queen, in Checkmate. Dr. Brenner (who Chloe tangled with at MGH) also used her code name in that epi. Maxwell Lord also used it in Charade when he was being disparaging to Waller ("That's the White Queen's plan. Waller barks orders from behind a desk. I work in the real world, a world that needs the rule of law.") when talking to Ray Sacks in Lord's lab.

Comment

Acknowledged. Like I said, I've been rewatching the series from the beginning. I obviously haven't gotten that far. Right now I'm nearing the end of season 5.

Comment

Enjoy season 6. Another puzzle soon.

Comment

Cheers Skully!

Comment

OK, try this...

Category: Thing
                  Clue #1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7rOcTA3KXs&feature=fvst
                  Clue #2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3ahIJ98ppw
                  Clue #3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXBmiOaq_Tg
                  Clue #4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4doND1I-7A

Bonus point for where we see this thing.

Comment

Hmm, Clockwork Orange and the Big C. I'm thinking orange juice. lol

Comment

It's not orange juice.

Comment

I'm starting to feel these are about to get really devious!

Clue #1: Clock Work Orange trailer........something that stuck out to me was the word Bizarre sticking out everywhere...
                        Clue #2: The Big C "Behind the Scenes".......here the tagline "making every second count" stuck out to me
                        Clue #3: Johnny Berlin's "Four"
                        Clue #4: Nuclear Bomb Testing in Mururoa?

A wristwatch perhaps? The Nuclear Bomb Testing video is worded in French....Could be Lex's wristwatch that had a coin with "Napoleon's" mug on it...

Comment

Hehehe, so you haven't seen A Clockwork Orange? It's a 70s classic movie based on a 60s novel that I studied at uni. And yes it is bizarre!!!! My Mom told me what a hit the movie was when it came out in the 70s!! It gets a mention in the opening teaser of Visitor (by Chloe). That is not necessarily a clue.

Not a wristwatch. The clues are all pretty straight forward if you can put them together. I can see the answer straight up when I read the way you've typed the answer to each of the clues.
                          Last edited by skully; 05-30-2011, 12:41 AM.

Comment

You guys better watch out when MrsK has some time to drop in. She'll take one look at the clues and know what the item is.
                            Last edited by skully; 05-30-2011, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Are we pretty much screwed if we haven't seen or read Clockwork Orange?

Comment

Originally posted by ReignoftheSupermen
                                Are we pretty much screwed if we haven't seen or read Clockwork Orange?
                                The clues are all pretty straight forward if you can put them together. I can see the answer straight up when I read the way you've typed the answer to each of the clues.
                                I don't think so, according to Skully, the answer should be obvious.....

Is it the clock that Lex recieved the key to the orb from in Quest?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎