X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh Wow! Victoria they are so lovely!! *snags them all*

Comment

Originally posted by KatherineKent
      New Comic Avatars

Wow! I think these are prob the best comic avis I have seen! Nice work! I don't usualy snag comic ones, but these are great!
      New Wedding Avatars

These are beautiful! Well and truly snagged!! Gorgeous! I love them.
      Last edited by mcwelling197; 05-31-2011, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Moving Desktop

Click picture for link to 800x500 version

Hiya victoria images working now for me I just love all the avis that youve made- the wedding ones in particular are gorgeous!! And this above image is just amazing, loved that scene - its residing as my wallpaper now !

So thanx for that!

Comment

Originally posted by FWvidchick
          oh Wow! Victoria they are so lovely!! *snags them all*
          Thought you would, Jenny, due to your Avi addiction. Glad I can supply you with your needs.

Originally posted by mcwelling197
          Wow! I think these are prob the best comic avis I have seen! Nice work! I don't usualy snag comic ones, but these are great!

These are beautiful! Well and truly snagged!! Gorgeous! I love them.
          Thanks. I'm quite surprised mysefl at how well they came out. Some of them look really good.

Originally posted by MissWofflez
          Hiya victoria images working now for me I just love all the avis that youve made- the wedding ones in particular are gorgeous!! And this above image is just amazing, loved that scene - its residing as my wallpaper now !

So thanx for that!
          Yay! So glas you can finally see images Hannah. Glad you like them and its's nice that someone is using my Charade desktop other than myself. I love that scene sooooo much.

Comment

Moving Desktop

Click picture for link to 800x500 version

Wallpapers

Click picture for link to larger version

Pictures

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

As I'm no trained artist, or Graphic Designer my amateur status shows up quite clearly in my 'larger' art. But, anyway, it's here for you to enjoy.
            Victoria,any ideas why the moving desktop doesn't move on my laptop?

Comment

Victoria,any ideas why the moving desktop doesn't move on my laptop?
              Hmm. Could be a few reasons. When I first designed it I had problems getting it to work. It was sooo annoying. I'd spent ages on it and then I loaded it up and all I got was a static image.

I managed to get it to work eventually by using a smaller version rather than a full size version. It still didn't work proporly till I realised it was still trying to stretch the smaller one to full size still.

My suggestion is to use a smaller version than your desktop size and make sure it doesn't try and stretch it. If it still doesn't work then let me know. I'll try and create a version that is smaller in MB.

Comment

Hmm. Could be a few reasons. When I first designed it I had problems getting it to work. It was sooo annoying. I'd spent ages on it and then I loaded it up and all I got was a static image.

I managed to get it to work eventually by using a smaller version rather than a full size version. It still didn't work proporly till I realised it was still trying to stretch the smaller one to full size still.

My suggestion is to use a smaller version than your desktop size and make sure it doesn't try and stretch it. If it still doesn't work then let me know. I'll try and create a version that is smaller in MB.
                How do I get a smaller version? I'm not very comp.savvy!!

Comment

New Wedding Avatars

They're absolutely beautiful, Victoria

Comment

How do I get a smaller version? I'm not very comp.savvy!!
                    Sorry my fault. I haven't put links up to different size versions. Here you go.

(The less colour/smaller file size actually looks pretty similar, hardly any difference but is a smaller file size)

1024x640 .. full colour/large file size ........... less colour/smaller file size
                    800x500 .... full colour/large file size ........... less colour/smaller file size
                    650x406 .... full colour/large file size ........... less colour/smaller file size
                    500x312 .... full colour/large file size ........... less colour/smaller file size
                    Last edited by KatherineKent; 02-05-2012, 08:33 AM.

Comment

I love the moving desktop. And the avatars look great!

Comment

Other Clois Avatars

Some of these were done before I really got into the swing of things. I may go back a revisit them over time and fill out my Pre season 9 avatars.

Last edited by KatherineKent; 02-05-2012, 02:05 PM. Reason: newly release photo avis

Comment

Sorry my fault. I haven't put links up to different size versions. Here you go.

(The less colour/smaller file size actually looks pretty similar, hardly any difference but is a smaller file size)

1024x640 .. full colour/large file size ........... less colour/smaller file size

800x500 .... full colour/large file size ........... less colour/smaller file size

650x406 .... full colour/large file size ........... less colour/smaller file size

500x312 .... full colour/large file size ........... less colour/smaller file size
                          Still not working! When I r/click on it set as background, r/click are you sure you want to replace desktop wallpaper....is that right? Anyways if it doesn't work I still love looking at it!!

Other Clois Avatars

Sooo prettty!!

Some of these were done before I really got into the swing of things. I may go back a revisit them over time and fill out my Pre season 9 avatars.
                          I love these!

Comment

Still not working! When I r/click on it set as background, r/click are you sure you want to replace desktop wallpaper....is that right? Anyways if it doesn't work I still love looking at it!!

I love these!
                            Ah, shucks.

Have you tried it from the desktop itself. Rightclick - properties - desktop - browse - and then make sure to have the 'Center' option picked rather than the stretch or tile option.

That's the only other thing I can suggest.

Comment

Ah, shucks.

Have you tried it from the desktop itself. Rightclick - properties - desktop - browse - and then make sure to have the 'Center' option picked rather than the stretch or tile option.

That's the only other thing I can suggest.
                              Sadly I can't get it to work either. And i've tried different options but anything animated refuses to work on my desktop but I love the image anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by FWvidchick
                                Sadly I can't get it to work either. And i've tried different options but anything animated refuses to work on my desktop but I love the image anyhow.
                                That's just .... grrrrr. And I'm not particularly computer savvy to know why. I'll keep thinking about it and search though.

What's your operating system?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎