No announcement yet.

KatherineKent's avis gifs and pics

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KatherineKent's avis gifs and pics

I'm not an artist or Graphic Designer. I'm no good at drawing or painting but sometimes the need to be creative just overwhelms me.

I've done sooooo many Avatars now (and a couple of pictures) that I thought it might be a good idea to put them all together in the same place in some kind of order.

This first post will just be an index then I will link to following posts for different style/types/items. This is mostly for my own benefit as I love to 'organise' things. But I suppose it might be useful for whoever (if anyone) looks at this thread. NOTE: You may see things two times. When I originally post at the end, and then an edited post (earlier) where they fit in my organising.

Click links/pictures to go to the appropriate post.

------------------------- - -..... --
    Finale Avatars and gifs......Season 10 Clois avis/gifs......Season 9 Clois gifs

--------------------------- ....----
    ...Other Clois avatars...........Clois Comic Kisses.......... ...Non Clois avatars

---- -------------........ ........... ..
    -----Man of Steel---------------Metropolis ........ ............ ..... LnC:TNAOS

Desktops, Wallpapers and Pictures:

Animated Desktops

Wallpapers and Pictures

Story Banners

NOTE:

My image storage website went down in Sep 2011. I have since found somewhere else and have painstakingly updated all my posts but any images 'quoted' by others will not update. Some posts will therefore look bare and strange.

Last edited by KatherineKent; 11-28-2014, 12:14 PM. Reason: All links working

Woot..I probably have most of what you've posted on the Clois thread but so happy you made your own art thread.

Comment

Official Season 9 gifs - as voted for by the Clark/Lois Relationship Thread.

.....Savior.............Metallo............Rabid..............Echo...............Roulette..........Crossfire

.....Idol................Pandora..........Disciple.....Absolute Justice.....Warrior...........Persuasion

..Conspiracy..........Escape............Upgrade...........Charade.........Hostage..........Salvation

Other gifs for Season 9 episodes.

Savior

Metallo

Rabid
      Click image for larger version

Name:	2.gif
Views:	1
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	6627296

Echo

Roulette

Crossfire

Idol

Pandora

Disciple

Absolute Justice

Warrior

Persuasion

Conspiracy

Escape

Upgrade

Charade

Hostage

Salvation

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by FWvidchick
      Woot..I probably have most of what you've posted on the Clois thread but so happy you made your own art thread.
      Thanks Jen. I was a bit shy at first but I realised I had enough stuff to make a thread reasonable.
      Last edited by KatherineKent; 02-05-2012, 12:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Wonderful stuff you got there. Clois is iconic.

Comment

Wowowow! Lots of goodies! I think I've only been to 3-4 art threads.

So it's a first for me, that 1st post of yours, like a table of contents with links! Great idea!

And oooh! gif-avis!!! Niiice!! Love those moving stuff!!

Ok, major drooling here!! No offence meant but I'm jealous coz I can draw and paint and color and do letterings and stuff--the real kind not this virtual stuff--but I have no idea how you guys can resize stuff so that it can fit properly into those avi 'boxes'

Were you the one who originated that style? I meant those gif avis underneath "Official Season 9 Gifs"--the ones with the colored bands above and below the 'actual gifs'?? Because, wow! that's sooo cool!! Love the originality! Lots of talent there!! Goodness! Guess when the heavens showered talents, you must have brought out lots of buckets and filled them up!!! lol!!

Hope you have fun with your art stuff but don't forget your fanfics!!!

Good Luck!!

Comment

Thanks, KK for the one stop shopping!

Comment

A brand new Clois artwork thread! So far so good. Everything looks great. Keep them coming.

Comment

Originally posted by indy1jones2
                Wonderful stuff you got there. Clois is iconic.
                Thanks. I agree about Clois being iconic.

Originally posted by sunset
                Wowowow! Lots of goodies! I think I've only been to 3-4 art threads.

So it's a first for me, that 1st post of yours, like a table of contents with links! Great idea!

And oooh! gif-avis!!! Niiice!! Love those moving stuff!!

Ok, major drooling here!! No offence meant but I'm jealous coz I can draw and paint and color and do letterings and stuff--the real kind not this virtual stuff--but I have no idea how you guys can resize stuff so that it can fit properly into those avi 'boxes'

Were you the one who originated that style? I meant those gif avis underneath "Official Season 9 Gifs"--the ones with the colored bands above and below the 'actual gifs'?? Because, wow! that's sooo cool!! Love the originality! Lots of talent there!! Goodness! Guess when the heavens showered talents, you must have brought out lots of buckets and filled them up!!! lol!!

Hope you have fun with your art stuff but don't forget your fanfics!!!

Good Luck!!
                Thanks so much for your comment. Yup, I came up with coloured bands and the sligthly ragged edge. I tried to match the colour band to something standing out in the gif too. I hope it worked.

Originally posted by malft
                Thanks, KK for the one stop shopping!
                One stop shop - I like it. Thanks.

Originally posted by loislanechick
                A brand new Clois artwork thread! So far so good. Everything looks great. Keep them coming.
                Will do.

_________

So, I've been distracted from my organising and not managed to post much yet ... first it was meal time, then time for my eldest daughters swimming lesson ... I'm jsut catching 5 minutes before I need to put BABY girl to bed.

Back later with more.
                Last edited by KatherineKent; 05-26-2011, 06:12 AM. Reason: Split avatars into separate post

Comment

Finale Avatars and gifs

The door scene

The mirror

The hand hold

Walk down the aisle

The vows

The save

The plane

The future
                  Last edited by KatherineKent; 02-05-2012, 12:38 PM. Reason: Added new wedding Avatars

Comment

^ Love!..there was a few I didn't have yet. Thanks! they are so lovely!

Comment

Originally posted by FWvidchick
                      ^ Love!..there was a few I didn't have yet. Thanks! they are so lovely!
                      Thanks Jenny. And I must say I love your current avi. Clark is definitly too sexy to be wearing a shirt.

Comment

This thread is getting better and better. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Clois Comic Kisses

First Proposal

Second Proposal (after she called it off, went overseas, then returned)

Wedding

After The Return of Superman

After The Death of Clark Kent

Final kiss before Flashpoint

Elseworld - Kal (Camelot style setting)

Unknown where these come in the storyline

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by loislanechick
                          This thread is getting better and better. Keep up the good work.
                          Thank you. Keep checking back and I'll add more.
                          Last edited by KatherineKent; 03-12-2012, 01:29 PM. Reason: Added new avatars

Comment

Well done Victoria! I always thought you should have a your own thread! I still have your Clois proposal as my Desktop Screen(whatever the tech name is) !

Great work!
                            Last edited by mcwelling197; 05-26-2011, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KatherineKent
                              Thanks Jenny. And I must say I love your current avi. Clark is definitly too sexy to be wearing a shirt.
                              Yes he is.. agreed.

Oh if i send you a comic pic do you think you can make avi's from it?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎