No announcement yet.

So how powerful are Cas really?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how powerful are Cas really?

Yeah, is he at the same level as Lucifer or even stronger? Because he sees himself as a god now. So, I do wonder if he actually is as powerful as god? That would mean that the only way that they can defeat him is from help from death. And how many souls did Cas actually take in? In "The man who would be king" we saw that he took in 50, 000 souls. That's pretty much. But wasn't enough and he wasn't as strong and corrupted then.

I'd says he was stronger then Lucifer but more unstable as he can't handle that power for very long without blowing up and taking half the planet with him. He said he had 'millions upon millions of souls inside him' so I am assuming he took all the souls from Purgatory. Death and God would definetly be more powerful then. Though they may go the redemption line or play on the unstability of all that power

Comment

Originally posted by shoaibs48
      I'd says he was stronger then Lucifer but more unstable as he can't handle that power for very long without blowing up and taking half the planet with him. He said he had 'millions upon millions of souls inside him' so I am assuming he took all the souls from Purgatory. Death and God would definetly be more powerful then. Though they may go the redemption line or play on the unstability of all that power
      Well, seeing that he will be in season 7 and being the villain, I think that he can restrain the powers without blowing up for a bit

Comment

They will give him some sort of weakness though or something he needs to find that will take the full series. Otherwise we expect him to easily kill anything in his path and that would get pretty boring

Comment

Stronger than Lucifer, but not near as strong as the real God.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎