X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xrayvision
    Who? Raphael's vessel?
    Yup.

Comment

I feel bad for all those vessels. Raphael's old vessel didn't ask to get iodized. I'm not even sure if he said yes to Raphael given the state of mind he was in after the gas station explosion. I'm sure Jimmy doesn't approve of what Cas is doing now. There were several demon vessels too like Brady who Sam could have probably saved so that he only killed the demon in him, but Sam rather killed Brady as well. The only one I didn't feel bad for was Nick since he knew he was saying yes to Lucifer.

Comment

Does Jimmy even care really? Lol. Jimmy's probably up in Heaven while Cas is using the body. Wasn't it mentioned in "Two Minutes to Midnight" that "Jimmy" was brain dead?

Comment

Wouldn't that be a no-no for Jimmy to be in Heaven while his body is still alive? That's like soulless Sam being occupied by an angel. I would think Jimmy got healed up & is still in there. I don't think God would want any human body that is alive to not be occupied by its soul because that would be unnatural. I think God would want it as a failsafe so that if an angel goes rogue, the soul inside could override it like Sam briefly did with Lucifer with the help of God. That's also the most likely reason why angels need the permission of their vessel to occupy them (though Cas already got that permission from Jimmy in The Rapture). Though I highly doubt if Jimmy's soul is still in his body that he has any chance of getting control of his body with the power Cas has now. That also brings to question all the souls that Cas absorbed. Could they overwhelm Cas & take control of Jimmy's body? Or are they somehow bound to Cas' angel grace & its will while Cas in Jimmy's body? This is something that should be answered next season if souls are a big topic.
          Last edited by xrayvision; 05-23-2011, 06:31 PM.

Comment

I think Jimmy is dead. Didn't they pretty much say so?

Comment

Dude (Looks Like A Lady) is definitely dead. Castiel didn't survive the same attack, and I seriously doubt God would bring Raphael back.

Comment

Originally posted by The Magnificent One
                Dude (Looks Like A Lady) is definitely dead. Castiel didn't survive the same attack, and I seriously doubt God would bring Raphael back.
                But remember Castiel had pretty much lost all his powers back then while Raphael here is/was an archangel. If he's alive, I wouldn't be surprised if he's in hiding like Cas was because Cas wants to punish & toy with him just like Raphael did with him earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                  But remember Castiel had pretty much lost all his powers back then while Raphael here is/was an archangel. If he's alive, I wouldn't be surprised if he's in hiding like Cas was because Cas wants to punish & toy with him just like Raphael did with him earlier.
                  If Castiel had literally zero "mojo", then I don't think Castiel would've been able to keep Jimmy's body for that long(I still think Jimmy is in Heaven...recall that deal in "The Rapture"? And I don't take "The End" for anything, imo; it was some delusion that Zachariah created, so what if he didn't have all of the details such as how the hell the body of Jimmy was still walking, lol).

If Raphael does show up next season besides in flashbacks, I'd be very surprised because I am pretty sure Raph's dead.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎