No announcement yet.

Heaven's Weapons

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heaven's Weapons

The weapons were made out to be extremely powerful and capable of winning the war against Raphael in The French Mistake.

It's probably just to move the story along, but I still wished they'd at least get a mention. Cas seemed pretty afraid of Raphael considering he's supposed to have merged with them all.

As I mentioned in the "predictions & possibilities for S7" thread, I think they will come into S7 because they will be a way of stopping Cas. It's also why I think Balthazar may be resurrected by God given he knows where they are.

Comment

Im not sure Balthazar knows where they are anymore though, didnt he give them all to Cas?

Comment

That may be true. If Cas didn't move them, then he probably still knows. I don't think he did though, because moving them would make them vulnerable so that Raphael would have found out where they are. And Cas didn't suspect Balthazar of being a Judas until very recently, so he didn't have a reason to move them. And after killing Balthazar, he still doesn't have a reason since he wouldn't believe he'd need to with Balthazar dead.

Comment

Yeah, I thought they were all with Cas, too. There weren't really many scenes that implied it, though. The only feat that seemed "extraordinary" were the smiting of the Jefferson Starships near the end of 'Mommy Dearest'.

Comment

cas seemed to have them and said he could defeat raphael with them in the ep where they came to our work. But in the next ep he needed the souls so i confused as to what happened to them

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎