No announcement yet.

Alphas - What will they do now?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alphas - What will they do now?

Given Eve is now dead and Castiel is the new main villain what will Eve's alphas do now. Eve was given such a big buildup and had such a wimpy ending.

I wouldn't call it wimpy, imo. I think it pushes the monsters storyline for next season: revenge.

Comment

I think the alphas may all be dead by now.

Comment

Really? How so?

Singer mentioned that the Vampire Alpha may return, and I still want to see the Alphas for the werewolves and skinwalkers.

Comment

Oh, I just thought that they may have been killed offscreen by Crowley during all that time they made it seem like Crowley was dead when he would have been torturing more alphas for info on Purgatory. Then again this isn't Smallville, so things like that may not be left to Offscreenville or would it be Offnatural in this case?

Comment

Offnatural...that would be a cool title for a behind the scenes look at SPN or something, lol.

But, no, I think we will get a few more Alphas next season. Crowley may have killed some more, but vampire, werewolf and skinwalker are the only Alphas I care to see.

And, in "Caged Heat" when Crowley asked that Djinn about her dad, didn't it seem like she was a bit weird? I was thinking, what if the Djinn Alpha is already dead? The one back in season two that Sam and Dean killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
              And, in "Caged Heat" when Crowley asked that Djinn about her dad, didn't it seem like she was a bit weird? I was thinking, what if the Djinn Alpha is already dead? The one back in season two that Sam and Dean killed.
              She did say to Dean "You killed my/our dad" or something like that so maybe

Comment

I wonder if there is a wendigo alpha. I was just watching that episode earlier today & noticed how Dean said the origin was that when someone goes cannibal & eats enough humans, they start getting powers that turn them into a wendigo. So would a wendigo even have an alpha since their origin doesn't seem to be linked to Eve? They're kind of like a rugaru, except rugarus are genetically linked & are definitely traceable back to Eve. I'd say they're not related to Eve. But they could definitely be brought back as part of the power of the soul thing that I'm thinking may be a big part of S7 since that's where the wendigos' powers may come from.

What about ghouls? They seem to be spirits that feed off of living people. So I don't think they have an alpha either, right? I think revenants may trace back to Eve, but we never saw one in this show yet (Bobby thought Dean was one when he returned from hell). So ghouls may be like spirits & are just souls of humans. Ghouls could perhaps be the souls of wendigos given wendigos' cannibalistic tendencies & how ghouls are spirits that actually feed on humans unlike regular ghosts/vengeful spirits that don't.

Then there are tulpas who are like a monster/phenomena that are tied to ritualistic symbols like the one in Hell House.

I would like to see the Okami alpha, though it would probably be somewhere in Japan. The regular Okami was a tough SOB, I wonder how tough the alpha would be. The Shtriga alpha is another one I'd love to see. The Dr. Hydecker Shtriga was very creepy & haunted Dean for a long time until he finally killed it, so I wonder how much worse the alpha Shtriga is.

Doc Benton was another guy who doesn't seem to have ties to Eve. He pretty much was able to come up with a Frankenstein procedure that he performed on himself that made him immortal. He's a very interesting character to me. He was killing people for their organs, but as we found out from the Winchesters, even without those organs he was immortal, which is why they buried him alive like that. I would like to see him again.

Comment

Doc Benton, Wendigoes, ghosts/spirits and any other zombies, I don't really see as them having any sort of link to Eve, although I could see ghouls being part of Eve. Ghouls did play a huge part when Eve was walking down that highway.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎