Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Katie vs. Eva Green: Who´s your ideal Morgana?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katie vs. Eva Green: Who´s your ideal Morgana?

SO, I thought of opening a thread dadicated to the legendary character Morgan/a, who is curently portrayed in two arthuran legend shows: Merlin and Camelot.

Who is your ideal Morgana? Both shows are completely different, but are centered in the same universe. Katie´s Morgana is young and fresh while Eva´s Morgan is sexy and mature, cruel and strong willed!
    Katie McGrath
    0%
    Eva Green
    0%
    Neither
    0%

Eva Green.

Comment

You needed a "both" option too cause I see it as Morgana in Merlin becoming what Morgan is in Camelot.

I'm biased about the choice because I saw the first few episodes of Camelot and lost interest; I didn't care for any of the characters. I have to go with Katie.

Comment

Eva Green is amazing as Morgana¡¡ One of the best thing of the show.

Comment

Eva Green.

Although I like every character on "Camelot" better but I prefer the arcs and plots of "Merlin" much more.
          Last edited by BoyScout-ManOfTomorrow; 05-23-2011, 07:22 AM.

Comment

I love them both. But I think Merlin's Morgana is able to use magic more ruthlessly than the other Morgan so that gives her more of an edge in my opinon, or perhaps that's just a difference between how magic is used in the shows. The magic in Camelot is more subtle in nature. Personality-wise, I have to agree with this:
            Originally posted by darkphoenix21
            You needed a "both" option too cause I see it as Morgana in Merlin becoming what Morgan is in Camelot.

Comment

Eva Green. But I don't fault Katie, it's just the way that Morgana has been written that's been crappy. Love Morgan on Camelot.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by dru-zod2501
              I love them both. But I think Merlin's Morgana is able to use magic more ruthlessly than the other Morgan so that gives her more of an edge in my opinon, or perhaps that's just a difference between how magic is used in the shows. The magic in Camelot is more subtle in nature. Personality-wise, I have to agree with this:
              Which came completely out of no where IMO. Suddenly she cares nothing for her friends and is a ruthless b. They didn't move her story along well.
              Last edited by LuthorKent90; 05-31-2011, 06:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Eva Green. She's a good actress and really beautiful. She just has Morgan down! I love her portrayal of her.

Katie was good in the first two series of Merlin, but then she went down hill. Al the fault of the writers though, obviously. Her quick switch was bypassed by the one year gap in the story line. They could have showed her progression more, but they were, I feel, lazy about it. Now she's a smirking, over the top villain and I hate her.

Comment

I have not seen this " Camelot" show - yet. But I have to say I find Katie's Morgana. . . I mean, I look at her face. Her sweet face ( even when she is angry at Merlin, or wanting to kill King Uther) her face is still so sweet. I cannot believe Katie. I want to. But it is just not working.
                  I am anxious now to see Eva Green. Perhaps she will satisfy that evil Morgana need in me. From what I am reading from the other posters, here, anyway.
                  After viewing " Camelot" I hope to make an official vote.

Comment

This is very good forums

I just Banking Articles love your forum.ThanksDubai for posting it. it have something that someone comeback again… .there is a lot ofORACLE Training useful Machine Readable Arms License information a person can database services get from here…IEXPRESS Jobs Ads must say,well done.A good forum with great discussion and a good users,whichmarriage consultant contribute in the forum

Comment

I would vote for Katie just on her appearance in The Tudors alone.

But kidding aside, I've enjoyed seeing Morgana's gradual descent into darkness on Merlin -along with chain-mailed Morgause egging her on .

I'm a huge fan of Eva's too (an ex-Bond Girl no less!), but I'd have to see Camelot when it comes out here. Til then, there's no waity for Katie: she's my Morgana pick at this point.

Comment

Eva Green. She's fierce.

Comment

Love Eva and Moragan both. Honestly, it depends. I love Moragan's development from headstrong princess to HBIC, period. But then I love Eva's natural manipulative aura in Camelot. 'Tis so hard. *_*

Comment

Both are good for different reasons, but I do find Katie's easier to sympathize with. But like I said, both play her in just a fantastic way. I think I sympathize more with Katie's Morgana because you get to see more of her character turning. So you can understand where she is coming from more whereas with Eva's you're told told a lot more, but both are amazing. I do love them both.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎